LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Am I the only one who LIKES the way mega swampert looks? Mega Sceptile changes are VERY minor, I agree, and lightning rod is good for a switch in, I guess. Nintendo seems to have an idgaf attitude when making megas for the grass starters, because Venasaur's didn't look all that different.

With Mega Swampert, all I'm thinking is 'Rock Lobster' xd.png ... not that that's a bad thing...

I'm just sitting here giggling at mega Swampert. Out of the three, mega Blaziken is my favorite. Though Sceptile doesn't really look like it got a super duper power boost???? It just looks like someone threw some miracle gro on it.

can has mega Arcanine plz.

they haven't released daincie in other places besides japan, yet they have already made a mega evo for it -.- no just no......

Am I the only one who LIKES the way mega swampert looks? Mega Sceptile changes are VERY minor, I agree, and lightning rod is good for a switch in, I guess. Nintendo seems to have an idgaf attitude when making megas for the grass starters, because Venasaur's didn't look all that different.

I like how it looks, but its ability doesn't fit with its design

Sceptile's appearance is great, but its typing and ability could be so much better

Though the immunity to T-Wave is great. And it blocks Rotom-W from Volt Switching out (But it'd be faster anywhales, so...) It will seriously murder Rotom-W tho

Blaziken still looks ugly as ever

Also, Venusaur looked the most different of the Kanto starters at the first announcement (Obvs Char X does now, and Blastoise's cannon rearrangement is literally all it got) And I personally prefer that they still look mostly the same tho, just with their features buffed and improved (So not like Lucario and Xzard)

EDIT: Also, I want mega Diance (too bad I can't has mega Meloetta tho </3)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

...That magazine leak was in Japanese though? And Diancie has been released in Japan??? Why are you guys so surprised about this????

Seriously though I'm loving mega Swampert's design. Even though it totally skipped leg day. IS THE SHINY STILL GOING TO BE PINK. GIANT PINK MUDFISH CLOBBER PRINCESS. THIS IS WORTH SOFT RESETTING FOR.

*jaw drops* I am getting Sceptile now. Most definately Sceptile!

Also, I also want them to make the Pokmon at the first of your party to be walking behind you again. Also, amke them have facial reactions like in Yellow version.

Same!

EDIT: And Mega Sceptile's ability seems a bit pointless. Who in their right mind would use an electric attack against a Grass-Dragon to begin with?

Lightning rod draws in electric moves (they have no choice but to attack sceptile, regardless of his typing), makes them have no effect, and raises spec attack. Very useful with how high his spec attack is. Also useful in double battles.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed that they're remaking these two (Or three, if they're going to make an Emerald, which I doubt). :/ I liked how they were on the Gameboy, and I'm not looking forward to having all the new Pokemon on there, I think the old Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald were perfectly fine (Though I was ALWAYS upset that there weren't Eevees).

But I'm still going to get them, just because Emerald was my very first Pokemon Game...But I don't know which one I should get, since there's only Sapphire and Ruby... (Still picking the same starter, Torchick) I guess I'm sort of fine if they're remaking these, as long as they keep the same story....And include Eevees. tongue.gif

Edited by 20mia08

IS THE SHINY STILL GOING TO BE PINK. GIANT PINK MUDFISH CLOBBER PRINCESS. THIS IS WORTH SOFT RESETTING FOR.

Y E S. I WOULD KILL TO HAVE ONE.

It's like the predominately male Sylveons. WHO'S MY CUTE LITTLE DRAGON KILLER~? As it speaks in a deep, manly voice, 'Me. It is me.'

Release dates announced! Get hyped!

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire will be released for Nintendo 3DS on November 21st in North America. Europe will get the game on November 28th.

Also, Primal Groudon has been confirmed to be Fire/Ground type. biggrin.gif

Edited by ranger X92

Release dates announced! Get hyped!

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire will be released for Nintendo 3DS on November 21st in North America. Europe will get the game on November 28th.

Also, Primal Groudon has been confirmed to be Fire/Ground type. biggrin.gif

Yeeeeeee

I think most of the translations say either prehistoric or primordial, not primal? It's probably not just a random continuation of something that was used briefly in one of the side games.

Also fire/ground is cool except y'know it's gonna get double murdered by Kyogre now. WHATEVER TEAM AQUA 5EVER POC PIRATE CREW AW YEAH

Yeeeeeee

I think most of the translations say either prehistoric or primordial, not primal? It's probably not just a random continuation of something that was used briefly in one of the side games.

Also fire/ground is cool except y'know it's gonna get double murdered by Kyogre now. WHATEVER TEAM AQUA 5EVER POC PIRATE CREW AW YEAH

English was confirmed to be Primal. happy.gif

Maxie confirmed for mega nerd

Oh gosh. Water/Electric Kyogre would be badass. But I don't know how they'd legitimately justify that decision. I mean, the fire is pretty evident in Groudon's design, but Kyogre is just glowy.

Kyogre is just Water. And that's all it needs to murder groudon.

user posted image

user posted image

Maxie doesn't have time to deal with your crap XD [also floating pokeball]

the legendaries new form are called pre-historic, so it must be something to be about mega stones tongue.gif or something that will revert kogre and groudon to the origin form or something........

^Primal.

( http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-ga...alpha-sapphire/ )

Like Primal Dialga. A state where they only care about self-preservation and are incapable of reasoning or logic (if Dialga is anything to base it on)

I'm growing to like Mega-Swampert now that I've seen its in-game animation. It's just a big adorable brute (who skipped leg day). I think with that form he can hammer out some serious earthquakes.

(But really, swiftswim? Especially with weather effect times being nerfed it's really a useless ability. I would have loved one that boosted attack power or something)

Also, I suppose I can give a pass to Maxie on having the glasses since they're Mega (Nerd) Glasses now.

And Archie has mega-bling....?

And as much as I like Groudon finally getting the fire typing (on it's primal form)..... super weak against Kyogre even more.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Oh gosh. Water/Electric Kyogre would be badass. But I don't know how they'd legitimately justify that decision. I mean, the fire is pretty evident in Groudon's design, but Kyogre is just glowy.

Well, it's all glowy tongue.gif

Plus it gives Groudon a fighting chance

Sorta

Not really

Dat Speed difference

SUUUPER EXITED!! x3 I'm going for Sapphire this time around, so I can still make use of the legendary and keep the fire starter! Plus, I played Ruby already, I wanna sees the other side! D:

My god they're massive ohmy.gif

Groudon was heavy enough already...

He can't get Heavy Slam though, can he? :/

MEGA SABLEYE HAS A RUPEE AND IS STILL ADORABLE

user posted image

A defense boost with that typing is pretty brutal since it only is really weak to fairy now.

I'm not entirely sure if those artwork pics were to scale though. I hope they are because WOW LEGENDARY!