LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

High-fives? blink.gif how? Do you mean through the amie?

Yes, in Amie. I never thought of Hoopa Unbound as cute until I played with it in Amie.

Yes, in Amie. I never thought of Hoopa Unbound as cute until I played with it in Amie.

I had no idea you could do that! Then again, I've only done that with four-legged pokemon. xd.png I can't wait to try it. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

I recently started a Ghost mono-type challenge in ORAS. It's turning out to be very difficult. I chose Pumpkaboo as my starter and got it as soon as I could trade, but there are so few ghost types available. It's ridiculously difficult early game. Half the battles I've been in involved me confusing the enemy to get them to kill themselves, being an idiot and using Trick or treat to make the enemy ghost type and then not being able to damage them with my Nincada, and getting to a point where the battle is such a stalemate that I have to kill them using struggle.

How can you get an Eon ticket? I heard from a commenter on youtube that you can get both Latios and Latias in OR or AS if you have one.

How can you get an Eon ticket? I heard from a commenter on youtube that you can get both Latios and Latias in OR or AS if you have one.

By streetpassing someone with an eon ticket.

I had no idea you could do that! Then again, I've only done that with four-legged pokemon. xd.png I can't wait to try it. happy.gif

A lot of pokemon are adorabe in amie. Volcarona, galvantula is adorable as all get out, a lot of things not typical shaped for a pokemon.

By streetpassing someone with an eon ticket.

Thanks, I don't really use the wifi features on my game that often because I rarely get the chance too, but hopefully I'll have some good luck and get it. ^^

@harlequinraven - I know, I've been using it more and more, especially with the OR version I got last week. I'm really falling in love with amie.

Edited by Syiren

woah, did you guys see the events there doing this year? A bunch of event pokemon, one every month!

I'm so glad there's a gamestop close enough that I can walk to it, or I'd probably have to skip on those ones. x3 But, yay, I'm glad they're being released, especially mew. o3o

Yah, every event pokemon with the exception of gen 6 and deoxys (which lost event status) is being released. It's really awesome for people who haven't been able to get them!

It's kind of annoying that some of them are going to be gamestop exclusive. Honestly with as big of a deal as 20th anniversary is, they should all be wi-fi events.

I'm so excited for the upcoming events! I have three games with which to get events on, so I plan to get a copy for each game. xd.png Hopefully one will have the right nature and IVs!

I'm so excited for the upcoming events! I have three games with which to get events on, so I plan to get a copy for each game. xd.png Hopefully one will have the right nature and IVs!

You can actually soft reset until you get the nature/IVs you want. It may take a while, but as long as you don't save after receiving the pokemon you can try as much as you want (or at least until the next event comes along).

I did that to get a Hoopa with a good nature.

I'm so glad there's a gamestop close enough that I can walk to it, or I'd probably have to skip on those ones. x3 But, yay, I'm glad they're being released, especially mew. o3o

Whoa-ho hold up, did you just say MEW?! *Squee* That is so awesome! I'm so happy I picked up OR a few weeks ago. biggrin.gif Now I can get up to three each with my AS and my Y games.

What other pokemon are going to be released as events? Jirachi? Keldeo? Darkrai? wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Whoa-ho hold up, did you just say MEW?! *Squee* That is so awesome! I'm so happy I picked up OR a few weeks ago. biggrin.gif Now I can get up to three each with my AS and my Y games.

What other pokemon are going to be released as events? Jirachi? Keldeo? Darkrai? wub.gif

http://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

Serebii has them in reverse order (December at the top). Giveaways start next month with mew! biggrin.gif

See above post, TLDR is all of them.

All of them.

ALL OF THEM.**

*** Except the gen 6 event 'mons - Diance, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

Sidenote I'm feeling really old seeing Pokemon is turning 20... It didn't come to the US until '98 but it still makes me feel old.

http://www.serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

Serebii has them in reverse order (December at the top). Giveaways start next month with mew! biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh! Not even a month in and this is shaping up to be the best year ever! wub.gif And these will be released at GameStop or over the wifi? Sorry for the questions, I just want to make sure I don't miss out on any of them. Especially since I can get three of each. biggrin.gif

Sidenote I'm feeling really old seeing Pokemon is turning 20... It didn't come to the US until '98 but it still makes me feel old.

Tell me about it. I was 9 when Pokémon came to the US. I used to joke around and boast that I was a pokemon trainer because I got my first Pokémon on my tenth birthday. xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Syiren

Oh my gosh! Not even a month in and this is shaping up to be the best year ever! wub.gif And these will be released at GameStop or over the wifi? Sorry for the questions, I just want to make sure I don't miss out on any of them. Especially since I can get three of each. biggrin.gif

Tell me about it. I was 9 when Pokémon came to the US. I used to joke around and boast that I was a pokemon trainer because I got my first Pokémon on my tenth birthday. xd.png

user posted image

I still have that Pikachu toy :3 Its a well played with little guy. I traded the Raichu for a Butterfree, it even had a makeshift scarf that I stuck on it.

And I'm happy that we are getting the events as well, I have most of them from previous events but none of them are competitively viable, so that's what I'm really after. Victini is the one I really need, hes the only one I don't have.

Yay events! AND MEW NEXT MONTH YAY~!!!

However is anyone totally jealous of all the Japan Events? *cough* Shiny Rayquazza *cough*

However is anyone totally jealous of all the Japan Events? *cough* Shiny Rayquazza *cough*

I'm so excited about the monthly events! Has anyone ever done the serial code events before? I haven't done them. Are there usually enough codes to last the entire month? ohmy.gif

I am SO jealous of all the Japanese events. >_>

We did get a Shiny Rayquaza event last year. It was in September I think? Sadly, I didn't get my AS version until after the event was over. I'm still beating myself up over that because it was so awesome.

What gets me jelly is that shiny Charizard that only Japan gets. I love shiny Charizard.

I still have that Pikachu toy :3 Its a well played with little guy. I traded the Raichu for a Butterfree, it even had a makeshift scarf that I stuck on it.

And I'm happy that we are getting the events as well, I have most of them from previous events but none of them are competitively viable, so that's what I'm really after. Victini is the one I really need, hes the only one I don't have.

I used to have tons of them, but over the years my collection has shrunk down to a small plastic box. I still have my Pikachu from that set, but the Raichu lost its tail (I played kinda rough with it) and then I lost him. As for the Victini, I ended up with three. One of them was when I got White version right when it came out and you could go to Liberty island to get one at level 15. The other two I got during the black and white movie event where there were two different versions of the film and I got one for my Black version and another for my White version. I think that event was over the global wifi.

We did get a Shiny Rayquaza event last year. It was in September I think? Sadly, I didn't get my AS version until after the event was over. I'm still beating myself up over that because it was so awesome.

Yep, September. And it was only for a few days. I was lucky enough to spot an image on the internet and I immediately downloaded it on my OR version. Mmm, but Rayquaza isn't the best-- We're going to have lots of great events this year to cheer us up! It's #Pokemon20 right?

Official website has all the details

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/

That is awesome! Only three for gamestop. Sounds fair. I'm so glad Mew is first, though I see they're going in numbered order. Still, I can't wait to get my Mew. wub.gif and all the others of course. biggrin.gif