LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

The hype is all fan-base made from speculation and fan art. Nintendo just had to say "maybe".

They confirmed several days ago that they are remakes.

Brendan is my baby and I just don't ever want him to change D: Him nor his white hat-that-I-thought-was-hair.

I'm not alone! Wait, what if we have original designs, but get to change looks like in XY? It's the best of both worlds. Not only that, but the entire fan base could finally learn...

IT IS A HAT!

Seriously, it's a cool hat, I'm just not sure wait was going on with Sugumori when he decided to make it look like hair.

Also, who can't wait for Wally's return? I wub that guy (not to be mistaken for Wallace.) He was a much better rival, in my opinion. Him and his male Gardevoir taught the true meaning of friendship. happyyayhappy

I think I went on a Wally rant before but I can't remember/don't care because I friggin love him

I'm not alone! Wait, what if we have original designs, but get to change looks like in XY? It's the best of both worlds. Not only that, but the entire fan base could finally learn...

IT IS A HAT!

Seriously, it's a cool hat, I'm just not sure wait was going on with Sugumori when he decided to make it look like hair.

Haha, that was one I learned about thanks to Pokemon Adventures. I was like.... WAIT WHAT. And then it all made sense.

I think Gen III had some of the most adorable character designs apparently.

Steeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeen ninja.gif

Oh man I just realized

Maybe Bug Maniac will still be a trainer class in these

Maybe I'll be able to make my profile icon a Bug Maniac if the online system is still the same as or similar to in X/Y c':

(God why does the only Trainer class that suits me only exist in my least favorite region anyhow |D)

(Also I think Gold/Ethan is way cuter than Brendan but I'm not gonna fight anybody on that c':)

Wally is psychotic. He and his insane green Pokemon can just go rot in the distortion world *Shudders*

...No, he's annoying. dry.gif Seriously, the whole "sick kid goes on to become super special awesome Pokemon trainer" shtick was really cheesy. I was about ready to strangle him when he showed up at the end of Victory Road.

Anyway, dunno if I'll buy these, but I'm hoping that Contests make a return. biggrin.gif Those were fuuuuuuuun!

Wally's cute, but I can see how someone could find him annoying. I don't mind him, personally, but he isn't my favorite character.

i want soot! and dives! and regis!

Ohmygoshyes, I seriously spent forever collecting soot to make the glass furniture.

Collecting soot.... in 3D!!

Not to mention furniture... in 3D! Maybe they'll add a ton of new dolls if bases come back. I'd love a big Delphox plushie.

Oh, and the Battle Frontier! At least I think it's called that. I especially loved the palace thing, where I could just let my Salamence do whatever and still win.

From what I'm feeling... if they leave secret bases out, people will pretty much

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/

Seriously though I spent so much time in Ruby collecting furniture and stuff for my base. D/P/Pt kind of had that with the underground but I loooooved going around finding the perfect spot for my base.

user posted image

I wonder if we'll be getting any neat accessories like the Pokewalker for the Hoenn remakes. Maybe a trumpet? xd.png

I kinda of hope for a second Pokewalker. Those were neat and I've always wanted one. Though, they'd probubbly up the price tag... >_>

I don't remember how much SoulSilver/HeartGold were with the pokewalker but it wasn't much more than a regular DS game.

It was ten dollars more than DPP as I recall, but I could be wrong and don't feel like looking it up (Ten dollars is a lot for me) I think I'd still be able to manage getting it at +$10, but that's iffy. So for me personally I kinda hope they don't

And this would likely need to be something more complex, otherwise certain entitled portions of the fanbase will whine about low quality (Even if they'll likely still buy it dry.gif) So it could be more than +$10

I don't remember how much SoulSilver/HeartGold were with the pokewalker but it wasn't much more than a regular DS game.

I got my copy of SoulSilver... around Christmas '10 I think, and it was only 30-ish bucks? Not really any more than the other DS games behind the glass case, certainly no more then than X/Y were when they were new. But I guess that was a few years ago even if it was top of the line for DS stuff at the time xd.png Idk. But I can't imagine it being too much extra, if anything's included.

I really hope we get some kind of updated Pokewalker-- I wore mine all the time before it fell off somewhere in Ontario, it was so much fun xd.png (But hey, major props to my family for surprising me with a new one this past Easter! biggrin.gif)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Regular games were $35, HG/SS with the Pokewalker was $40. So only five bucks more, at least in the US. Can't say for other countries, but I'd expect about the same price worldwide.

I'm expecting something extra when the games are released-- that seems to be the thing with remakes. Games + something fun on the side.

I really, REALLY would dig having Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre statues, like what they did with HG/SS and Platinum pre-orders. Ughh<3

*runs around is circles excitedly*

I'm getting Omega Ruby and starting with Treeko. smile.gif I'm currently playing Sapphire with a Mudkip, so I wanted to change it up for the remakes. I curious about character models... something tells me there won't be custom models. The standard sprites for 3rd gen are some of my favorites anyway.

I'm hoping we start out as May/Brendan and then get to customize after

I hope for customization as well. That was one of my favorite features of X/Y.

I still am hoping for pokemon to follow us again (but I'm not holding my breath)

I love the little statues. I have one of Giratina Origin Forme. They usually offer those for remakes/third game outside of the additional little thing remakes have had.

Seconding my hope of keeping even some amount of trainer customization-- I'm fine even keeping like, a standard hairstyle, I'd be content with skin tone and maybe swapping out colors of shirt/bag/pants xd.png

I also want the roller skates to stay. And getting to interact with our pokemon like in Amie, that had better become a core feature of the series xd.png

Maybe just different mini games for Amie. But I need to pet and feed delicious muffin treats to my pokemon. I have to.

What, no love for Super Training? Sweet lord, I can finally EV train without guessing and beating up countless Bidoofs. That NEEDS to stay.

Oh, and Pokenav. I'll be wanting that back.

Wait...

THE EXTRA ACCESSORY IS THE POKENAV!

We had the Pokewalker. Now we have the Pokenav. Pokenav confirmed.