LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

There's some great whoosh for ya. Honestly, I think that "sneak peak" was pointless. And why is Groudon in the ocean?

He fought in the ocean with kyogre in emerald.

user posted image

(Seriously though Groudon got the lousy side of the coin on that one. Kyogre gets the whole ocean and Groudon just gets that little bit of land)

Guess he had to go through the ocean from Sootopolis or wherever it was he was originally at (in the Adventures Manga he just tunnels through the ground)

I'm not disappointed by the footage, seeing as though the game was literally announced just a few days ago. I can't honestly expect five minutes of "LOOK AT ALL THE PLACES" when the game is still probably teetering between the alpha and beta stages.

Besides, that drought looked totally legit. That sun was like a burning ball of death.

Still 50000% pumped.

Just put in my preorders earlier today!

Edited by birdzgoboom

The burning ball of death is how it looks in Adventures (but in color and 3D) so I was pretty excited about it.

Oh I need to do preorder stuff.... I should wait to see if there will be any bonus stuff. Need preorder bonuses...

Too much woosh... not enough trumpet.

Anyways, still stoked. Looks like they'll be bringing back colored cartridges. That already has me all bouncy.

Too much woosh... not enough trumpet.

Anyways, still stoked. Looks like they'll be bringing back colored cartridges. That already has me all bouncy.

o: really? Where did you see the coloured cartridges at? I'm super curious to see!

If they are bringing that back, that would be awesome!

I /think/ they are, I may have just saw wrong. On a mobile for the weekend so I'm not 100%. I'll be able to verify if I was right later tomorrow.

EDIT: yup, my bad. I'm now slightly dissapointed, in myself, my device, and Game Freak for not actually doing that.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Actually, it's the game CASES that come in blue and red for Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby respectively. The colored cases has only been announced for Europe and Japan right now though.

yeah that announcement was a pretty big letdown. i started watching the stream early on when it was pre-announcement activities and commercials and such and after about 30 minutes of hyping and stalling and excessive commercials we get 10 seconds of rotating 3D models.

i mean i get not having a lot at this stage i just wish they hadnt played it out like it would be a big deal.

hopefully there'll be more at E3

This seems to be most (if not, everyone's) reaction to the Hoenn remakes, from just sitting back and looking at everyone else.

user posted image

DOOT DOOT, ONWARD TO HOENN!

As much as the soundtrack gets teased for the trumpets, it really is a great soundtrack when you think about the gameboy advance's system capabilities.

And if you're a Pokemon oldie like me, when the games came out and when you first turned on Ruby (or sapphire) and you heard instruments instead of beeps it was glorious.

And if you're a Pokemon oldie like me, when the games came out and when you first turned on Ruby (or sapphire) and you heard instruments instead of beeps it was glorious.

I remember that feeling, it was wonderful hearing actual instruments. I hope they'll do really awesome remixes or improved versions of the music in this game, like they did in X & Y with the Kanto battle theme.

My reaction to these went pretty much like this:

Gen III remakes? YES! FINALLY! Oh, wait. 3DS. dry.gif

So, pretty much my reaction to PMD: Gates to Infinity.

It's not worth it for me to get a 3DS. My old DS Lite is pretty beat up, but I still don't want to spend that money on something I might not use. I still haven't even finished Black 2. (Although, I am replaying Explorers of Sky now. Maybe I'll start playing Pokemon again.)

*faints* please let this be real, i wanna get X, OR and AS, i might get Saphh first........., also this might exlpain the mega evolutions for latios and latias (they hidden in X & Y and were find cause of that hacker....)

~Comment removed~

Why are Mega Latios and Latias both purple? Aside from eye color, they both seem to look exactly the same. Normal Latios and Latias are coloring differently, and have different head shapes.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I feel like I need to go with Sapphire this time around. Not only am I more attracted to the colour blue than I used to be (no kidding...) but I made the mistake of picking a fire starter then not being able to make good use of the Legendary last time.

I hope they bring back the secret bases too! Was one of my favourite parts of that generation.

~Comment removed~

Why are Mega Latios and Latias both purple? Aside from eye color, they both seem to look exactly the same. Normal Latios and Latias are coloring differently, and have different head shapes.

It's a mix of Latios' blue and Latias' red. Red + blue = Purple.

Same goes for the shiny versions-- Shiny Latios' Teal + Shiny Latias' Gold makes Shiny Mega Lati@s' green colour.

I'm so gonna get both of them and transfer all the pokemon in one to the other to be the most overpowed person ever smile.gif Groudon + Kyogre in a team tongue.gif Possibly Rayquaza too xd.png Also going with my favourite starter Treecko biggrin.gif

The next coroco will have info

We really need more information. Or maybe I'm just too impatient for more info.

Information coming up soon? 8D Sounds promising!

Just as long as they don't touch a cute little hair on Brendan's adorable head, that is. :c Pls don't redesign anyone, my heart broke enough from Red and Kris/nowtobeknownasLyra. Don't touch my baby Brendan ;A;

In the spirit of the remakes, I decided to pull out my Emerald version and shiny hunt Deoxys. I'm three days in and still have nothing to show for it...but I am determined to get it and transfer it to the remakes when they are released! Like an old-meets-new kinda deal.

Brendan, yes he was perf.

May.... dear arceus put some pants on /please/.

I hate their designs in that brendan has LONG SHORTS /OVER/ PANTS and May has painted-on super-duper hardly-longer-than-crotch 'shorts' and it infuriates me to no end. If the female design stays the same or just as horrid then i will be playing the games as the boy -__-

Maybe Brendan couldn't choose between pants or shorts, so he wore both.

Because even though pants are stylish, shorts are comfortable and easy to wear.

cackles

I don't have any qualms with either of their designs, really. But Brendan is my baby and I just don't ever want him to change D: Him nor his white hat-that-I-thought-was-hair.