LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

HOENN INTENSIFIES

I felt like this gif was appropriate.

@Nightfox-- Actually did you notice that Kyogre seems to have a rendition of the Magma logo on its fins? XD Granted I can guarantee it's a coincidence, but I thought it was cool! I think it just looks that way because it's red.

I'm so excited, goshdiddlydarnitdang. ;; Can it be November already?

Edited by birdzgoboom

Personally I wouldn't mind Grass/Dragon. I mean, itza friggin lizad. I just think Flying type would be neat. Maybe even Grass Water? Like a basilisk? Yes? Maybe? No? No.

And holy bananas 3d Maxie. They better keep the teams. Or at least Team Magma. I need a game with Maxie in it. He needs backstory, or something. Just more attention in general. Archie was pretty meh IMO. Not Lysandre terrible (sorry Flair lovers) but not amazing LIKE MAXIE WHO IS SO BOSS AND AWSHUM.

He was just such a cool boss, along with Tabitha who is among my favorite admins, who, by the way, deserves some official art along with the other admins. This is why we need remade Hoenn.

@Nightfox-- Actually did you notice that Kyogre seems to have a rendition of the Magma logo on its fins? xd.png Granted I can guarantee it's a coincidence, but I thought it was cool! I think it just looks that way because it's red.

Wait a second... That logo on Kyogre and Groudon's arms... It appears to be a combination of the Team Magma AND Team Aqua logos! It has the Aqua logo at the top, and ends with an M-shaped bottom. Could this mean the teams merge to control the world?

It says about a new land/adventure. Maybe it isn't focused on Hoenn. Or perhaps it will be expanded.

I hope kyogre and groudon will be unique in some way. Won't be the same to just transfer old ones ya know. Want some reason to collect them. Megas maybe? I'm hoping for different forms.

Edited by Ashywolf

It says about a new land/adventure. Maybe it isn't focused on Hoenn.

It could be that Kyogre and/or Groudon modify Hoenn :3

Wait a second... That logo on Kyogre and Groudon's arms... It appears to be a combination of the Team Magma AND Team Aqua logos! It has the Aqua logo at the top, and ends with an M-shaped bottom. Could this mean the teams merge to control the world?

*mind blown*

Seriously is it November yet?

Though, Corocoro is due to come out soon, I can almost bet there will be some details about the new games in it.

Oh I hope some backstory on the admin! They did that with HeartGold/SoulSilver (with the celebi event mostly) on Giovanni

*mind blown*

Seriously is it November yet?

Though, Corocoro is due to come out soon, I can almost bet there will be some details about the new games in it.

Oh I hope some backstory on the admin! They did that with HeartGold/SoulSilver (with the celebi event mostly) on Giovanni

This month's already leaked, but next month's, which'll probably leak in ten-to-fifteen days, is sure to have spoilers.

YES! FINALLY!!!

So much hype for this! I can't wait to explore the Hoenn region again... In 3D! I'm gonna pick up both versions. :3

And I really hope the secret bases will make a return! And if Secret bases do make a return, I think being able to Streetpass swap them will be really neat! :D

Personally I wouldn't mind Grass/Dragon. I mean, itza friggin lizad. I just think Flying type would be neat. Maybe even Grass Water? Like a basilisk? Yes? Maybe? No? No.

No. Despite Charizard, lizard=/=Dragon

I've heard that argument ten too many times today (I.E. Once)

If Sceptile's gonna be a Dragon type, you gotta have better reasoning than "it's a lizard" (At least Charizard looks like a Dragon :/)

It's not confirmed as Hoenn, is it? The announcement said "new adventure" in a "new world".

It's amazing how much hype Nintendo can generate with box art and whooshing noises.

Kind of looking forward to it myself, but also kind of not. Gen III was the beginning of the Dark Ages of Pokemon on my end. I stopped playing beyond like the first gym in Gen III-IV.

The hype is all fan-base made from speculation and fan art. Nintendo just had to say "maybe".

And I really hope the secret bases will make a return! And if Secret bases do make a return, I think being able to Streetpass swap them will be really neat! biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh yes, they so need to do this if they haven't already.

Streetpass is like, the one thing that gets me out in public xd.png

Oh man 10-15 days is a long wait, but I'll camp out in hopes of some new info.

As already stated, it's amazing how much hype is coming out of a video with sound effects and pictures of the box art.

user posted image

(All aboard!)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Pfft, I ditched the train hours ages ago, I'm on the hyperspeed-capable luxury cruise ship now

Full speed ahead!

Here's a serious question

user posted image

(The ruby/sapphire pokemon reddit is hilarious right now)

If secret bases make a return WITH streetpass capabilities, I will freak out. That would be AWESOME.

Why are images so big

Some of these pictures I'm seeing I can't get over it, oh goodness.

And the trumpets are one of the most exciting parts ever ghghghhh. I want to hear this music all updated and fancy. And ultra orchestra intense trumpets are 100000% necessary.

I hope they don't change that. ;; I would be much disappoint.

Edited by birdzgoboom

Because of this announcement... I'm rereading a comic making fun of all the holes in the original versions (In beauteous overuse of double entendres and running gags no less <3) Yep, totally hyped

Also: #3DMay

Why are images so big

Some of these pictures I'm seeing I can't get over it, oh goodness.

I saw that one and died :'D

Oh yes, that's the other running gag. They announced R/S remakes in the month of MAY

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I saw that one and died :'D

Oh yes, that's the other running gag. They announced R/S remakes in the month of MAY

Do you want to know what I just found out too?

"On May 7, 2009 it was revealed that the highly popular games, Pokémon Gold and Silver, would be re-released on the Nintendo DS with the new titles Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver."

5/7/2009 -Announced Pokemon HG/SS

5/7/2014 -Announced Pokemon OR/AS

somETHING IS FISHY HERE. Gosh dangit Pokemon Co.!

I wonder though when The Pokemon Co. will actually release a REAL trailer. I'm really eager to see how things look and whether or not it's really going to be taking place in Hoenn.

Because I really want to see Sootopolis. And Lavaridge. Can we still go in little sand cocoons by the hot spring? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

user posted image

Sinnoh is already confirmed, what are you talking about? :U

lololol

I couldn't imagine how awesome it would be to have 3D Pokemon following us around! Especially legendaries! They'd be huge! I wonder how they'd get that to work-- but that does sound insanely awesome.

Oh my goodness I found out about this earlier this morning.

I'm super excited and know absolutely nothing! :D I know I'm getting Omega Ruby, though, just because I played Ruby when I was younger.

Also let me just play a

for this occasion. Edited by edwardelricfreak

Pokemon following us...

What do you mean my Wailord doesn't fit in the Pokemon Center?

It's not confirmed as Hoenn, is it? The announcement said "new adventure" in a "new world".

It was just confirmed that the new games are in fact full remakes of Ruby and Sapphire. :D

Oh man, I'm pretty excited. I'm probably going to get Sapphire and start with Treeko.

Or maybe, perhaps, Kyogre/Groundon have a Omega/Alpha stone that they are holding that changes their design and powers.

idk.