LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

MEGA KYOGRE/GROUDON! That can only mean... MEGA RAYQUAZA! This may be the best thing ever. EVER. EEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRR.

Omg, so much yes. Rayquaza is definitely one of my top fav legendaries of all time. To see him in Mega form? ...awesome. cool.gif

@birdzgoboom

Your Cloud Avatar is epic.

I wonder if the "new world" we'll get to explore will be normal Hoenn until the big plot point where the evil team reveals the mascot legend, but instead of just threatening its use and causing droughts/flooding, they change the shape of the region!. That'd be so epic.

Omg finally! A Hoenn re-make! I'm probably gonna like this more than X/Y, since Hownn is my favorite region.

I think new world means that it's going to be 3D tongue.gif

And they're gonna change the story to fit megas in. the Mount Pyre orbs are the mega stones

And yes mega Sceptile needs to be a Flying type

MEGA RAYQUAZA THO

Yeah, probably |D It'd still be pretty cool.

~

The legends better not be shiny-locked. If I can't have a shiny mega Rayquaza, I may have to try suing Game Freak for neglect of a client >8C

6TH GEN HOENN CONFIRMED

YES

I CAN FINALLY HAVE A SHINX IN HOENN

THIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM SINCE I DISCOVERED SHINX [early 4th gen, first mon i caught. I thought it would evolve into glameow but i got something better <3]

I WILL BE GETTING BOTH AND STARTING WITH OMEGARUBY AND THEY BETTER HAVE TABITHA OR A DESCENDANT OF HIS

The legends better not be shiny-locked. If I can't have a shiny mega Rayquaza, I may have to try suing Game Freak for neglect of a client >8C

Well you could probably transport a Shiny Rayquaza from X/Y version and get the shiny legendary mega that way.

I would assume like the Griseous Orb or Gracidea Flower from Platinum being blocked from being traded to Diamond/Pearl, you just can't transport the new mega stones from Ruby Sapphire to X/Y but pokemon transported to R/S could mega evolve just fine.

(But more than likely they'll shiny lock the legends in the game, so you'd have to transport one)

Yeah, probably |D It'd still be pretty cool.

~

I WILL RAGE FOREVER

If Groudon is shiny-locked, especially.

I need my gold/green? Grougrou. :c I got one in Ruby, now I want to get it in the remake!

Shiny locks are stupid, anyway. I would rather work for the shiny (or find it randomly!) than get it for free with no effort through some event.

@ Syiren-- Thanks! c:

Edited by birdzgoboom

gdrhujjhgfhfb ERMEHGERD!

IMO, gen III was the golden age of Pokemon, so when I heard of a remake I pretty much exploded.

I really hope for all the stuff they left out in X/Y that was in here (or just in general the entire series). Secret bases, contests, berry blending. Yes, I loved that feature. It was small and seemingly insignificant, but beating an old score helped my OCD driven cravings.

Meanwhile, yes on the Grass/Flying Sceptile mega and whatever amazingness mega Rayquaza will bring. New Hoenn Megas have to happen. Charizard X made my mad enough when the other two got left out (no love for Venasuar, Game Freak?) but if Blaziken was the only starter with a mega I'd go slap a sandwich for it. Don't get me wrong, I'll be choosing Torchic regardless, but I don't want everyone to choose it for the boosted power.

I'll probably get Ruby. I have a tied love for Groudon and Kyogre, but not for the Teams, which will likely keep their version exclusive-ness. Magma FTW!

I liked Magma's outfits better. I'd personally rock the horned jackets.

OMG STEVEN IS IN THIS GAME TOO wub.gifI have a fan-girl crush on him

Yes I'd be a bit upset if only Blaziken got a mega form in this game. They pretty much have to give the other two mega forms to make it fair. (otherwise everyone will just chose torchic).

I hope they won't go and make a new mega for Blaziken though.

Shiny locks are stupid, anyway. I would rather work for the shiny (or find it randomly!) than get it for free with no effort through some event.

Agree. Whomever's idea it was to do that need a whack on the head.

Team Magma ftw, I just wish you could join the badguy team XD

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay okay okay. I'll probably get Sapphire because Kyogre but I'll wait for more information to decide. And I need Treecko.

being that pokemon is the definition of my childhood I will order the games. I originally got sapphire so that will be my main games. I think I started out with mudkip.

I didn't think I was going to be excited about this but if they do the secret bases and the contests, and especially after what happened to my emerald version, I am excited.

Hoenn is one of my favorite gens, so this is pretty cool to hear. Y'all can keep your weirdo mega evolutions and fusion Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, I want to hear some updated trumpet scores >=o

They've speculated somehow there would be new Megas in Omega Ruby/Saphire. Im hoping for Swampert/Sceptile?Empoleon/Infernapee/Torterra Megas, and in my opinion they deserve it most.

Also, when I posted I DOUBTED there would be a Hoenn remake, Guess I was wrong. Im DEFINITELY getting Ruby

It's not confirmed as Hoenn, is it? The announcement said "new adventure" in a "new world".

It's amazing how much hype Nintendo can generate with box art and whooshing noises.

Kind of looking forward to it myself, but also kind of not. Gen III was the beginning of the Dark Ages of Pokemon on my end. I stopped playing beyond like the first gym in Gen III-IV.

Edited by Lythiaren

Man, hearing a R/S/E remake when I woke up immediately lifted my spirits. I can't wait to revisit Hoenn again biggrin.gif

Also team Magma ftw

I really want to get both of these; they just look really cool. I wonder if they'll have the features from the original gen III games (like the secret hideout you make by using secret power). If I can't get both, I'm totally getting Sapphire.

Hope Sceptile and the others get a Mega; that'd be really cool.

It's amazing how much hype Nintendo can generate with box art and whooshing noises.

Literally the vaguest trailer ever has created SO MUCH HYPE

and I am proudly adding to all the hype

Also, I had a thought! Hazeh and I were talking and discussing how the box art might not be Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre. I then realized that what if the Blue and Red Orbs became holdable items, and giving the respective orb to the respective legend turned them into their Omega (Groudon) forme and Alpha (Kyogre) forme?

LIKE GIRATINA BUT COOLER BECAUSE IT'S GROUDON (AND KYOGRE).

And they glow.

A lot.

Glowing is pretty awesome.

Literally the vaguest trailer ever has created SO MUCH HYPE

and I am proudly adding to all the hype

Also, I had a thought! Hazeh and I were talking and discussing how the box art might not be Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre. I then realized that what if the Blue and Red Orbs became holdable items, and giving the respective orb to the respective legend turned them into their Omega (Groudon) forme and Alpha (Kyogre) forme?

LIKE GIRATINA BUT COOLER BECAUSE IT'S GROUDON (AND KYOGRE).

And they glow.

A lot.

Glowing is pretty awesome.

Have you noticed that Groundon has Omega symbol on his hand, and Kyogre has alpha symbol on his wingthingy? ((I believe that these are 'powered' up forms, or forms with tons of energy.

user posted image

Edited by Razzyy

Have you noticed that Groundon has Omega symbol on his hand, and Kyogre has alpha symbol on his wingthingy?

user posted image

Yes!

I noticed that when I first saw the boxart! I think it's an incredibly clever redesign of their markings, if that's what the Pokemon Co. was intending to do.

If a 30 second video only showing the boxes and a few words spreads hype across the Internet, think about what the actual trailer will do. xd.png

I never noticed that, Razzyy 0.0

(it's also on Kyogre's head!)

But yeah! They don't look different enough to constitute a Mega to me, personally. But a different form like what Giratina/Shaymin have definitely seems fitting.

(also I'm pretty sure it's in Hoenn... not sure why the Hoenn-creation legends would be elsewhere. I think a "new world" references the extreme visual differences in the remake)

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I want to hear some updated trumpet scores >=o

HECK YES *high fives*

༼ つ ◕‿‿◕ ༽つ -=iii=<() ♫♪♫

I'm thinking kind of like Heart Gold/Soul Silver. Vastly improved graphics, maybe a few new islands and towns.

HIGH DEF TRUMPETS, WINGULLS, WATER!!!!

I noticed the Omega but I didn't quite see the Alpha on Kyogre but I see it now. Clever and cool!

I also just saw this

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I cannot wait for the music <3

Glad Grass/Flying Sceptile is going over better here than elsewhere. Everyone else wants Contrary+Dragon (Like in that one fan game whos name slips my mind ATM) I.E. Leaf Storm+Draco Meteor (Totally ignoring that regular Sceptile has no Dragon type and thus it has no access to Draco Meteor :/)

I seriously still expect another Blaziken mega

Also: I saw it mentioned that we might not be able to get ASOR megas in XY, but can't they update XY so we can?