DragonKami

What Pokemon are you?

What Pokemon did are you?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ninetails, like many of you here. I don't think the result can encompass me as well as others, but it was fun.

Edited by andromedae

Took the quiz again, got Ditto this time around. Also suits me fairly well but not perfectly. I think I'm somewhere between Ditto (adapts to the people around them, but gets annoyed by people as well) and Ekans (somewhat dark, likes being alone but does interact with people from time to time to avoid loneliness).

So I guess I'm a Ditto that prefers turning into an Ekans way above anything else. tongue.gif Ekans is my TRUE FORME!!!

I got ditto the second time as well. With the ninetails combo, it fits me better as a description.

Ekans

Well then. I don't -like- who I am but I'm too lazy to do something about it so I get comfortable with it. Surprisingly accurate for the childish nature of the quiz.

I took the quiz again with myself on a good day and got Haunter. Not entirely accurate.

Way to necro a 2-yr old thread.

Ninetail and yes i am not social at all hehe

I was a ditto.

I don't know how to feel. So many Ninetails and I wasn't one haaaaaaaaa

Dittos are cool. I guess.

Eevee. The description fits, though I doubt anyone thinks anything I do is cute and I don't know about being sweet, though I've been told I am. *shrugs*

Edited by prismatika

I got Haunter!

The description matches except for being intimidating. I'm not really intimidating at all!

Edited by arjunvohra

"Your a very sweet and caring person. You often put others before yourself. You love when everyone around you is happy and that also makes you happy. Family and friends are most important to you. Sometimes you can be a bit clingy but people find that cute. Your caring attitude draws people to you."

Eevee has been my fav since 6th grade! I have one in pokemon diamond and I'm excited.

I'm a Ditto. I think that's pretty accurate. I naturally conform and don't usually feel like I have a cohesive identity.

I got rapidash, half of which describes me well:

"You have a pretty intimidating personality but not to the point of scaring people off. You love to be outside running with all your might! You enjoy sports and you love taking care of your body. You are closest to those that share similar interests as you. You have a few friends that you would never give up for the world and thats a good thing. You also have a positive outlook on life."

I don't like sports or being athletic and I doubt I'm intimidating, but everything past "closest to those that share similar interests" is right.

Edit: Well surprise, I changed the answer in the "what do you do if someone picks a fight?" question and now I got ninetales. I picked "why would anyone fight with me?" last time but "acting mature and talking it down" is more realistic.

I guess we are all fairly anti-social private life sorts of people. Or everyone is biased towards ninetales smile.gif

Edited by Ashywolf