DragonKami

What Pokemon are you?

What Pokemon did are you?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got Haunter. I tend to have a lot of deadpan humor, so I guess it makes sense.

Come on, Rapidash, Eevee, and I'm the only Phyduck.

Those Pokémon are awesome!

I am mildly disappointed for undeterminable reasons.

Edited by Psyduсk

I got Mew cool.gif

Owait wrong questionnaire...

Owell *Derp*

Edited by Hatsune Scratch

Ninetales as well. Apparently I'm also a girl with enormous ears that didn't put on her pants.

sad.gif

I got Ninetails...which is weird since I'd rather be Furfrou since it's so cute and fluffy

My son had a little of the Pokemon stuff when it first came out MANY years ago. Anyway, I decided to take the test, and I am one of the Eevee.

Strangely appropriate because there might still be an ancient Eevee Pokeball keychain floating around here somewhere.

Haunter here, though I can't say I think the description fits me very well

Haha! I got Pikachu, awesome. laugh.gif I was pleasantly surprised and can see where the description fits, even the emotional attitude part. xd.png

You are pikachu! Your a very friendly person. You get along with everyone. You enjoy having fun and hanging out with your friends. Your very social and make new friends every chance you get! Although you have your times on being emotional and sending a electric shock or two but who doesn't? You enjoy life and live it the best you can in a positive attitude.

I'm... A Haunter. Which doesn't completely suit me, but... Oh, well.

Bulbasaur. I'd call myself more of a Typhlosion, which also happens to be my spirit Pokemon, but the description of what a Bulbasaur persona is does fit me. I guess I'm both. I'm Bulbaphlosion!

Ninetails

Your very mature and enjoying burying your nose in a book. Your not as social as some of the other pokemon but your just social enough to have a few good friends that your always there for. Your downfall is you would rather pick and read a book over socializing but hey thats your charm. Your the calm and cool type of personality.

I got Eevee!

Your a very sweet and caring person. You often put others before yourself. You love when everyone around you is happy and that also makes you happy. Family and friends are most important to you. Sometimes you can be a bit clingy but people find that cute. Your caring attitude draws people to you.

I got Ekans... this test probably understood me better than anyone I know in real life. Although it doesn't fit perfectly, as I do have friends and such. I'm not as weird as it describes... although pretty often I'd rather be. However, for a test of only, what, six, seven questions, it's pretty accurate. This test definitely has made me like Ekans more.