TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

These guys are pretty cool looking. I think it's funny all three have their mouths open, too-- kind of looks like they're bobbing for apples.

Uhh, hold that thought...

Edit:

user posted image

There we go.

*Dying* xd.png

Hey, if the Halloween costumes/accessories ever come back, I'd like to see this on my scroll for these breeds.

These guys are pretty cool looking. I think it's funny all three have their mouths open, too-- kind of looks like they're bobbing for apples.

Edit:

user posted image

There we go.

Cute! xd.png

Thank you to all the spriters and TJ for more lovely dragons! smile.gif

Edit:

user posted image

There we go.

Oh God yes XDDD

Edit:

user posted image

There we go.

You are my hero xd.png

Love the adult sprites. Excellent job to the spriters yet again!

Edit:

user posted image

There we go.

*starts laughing like a madman*

...Excuse me.

Anyway, love these dragons, keep glaring at mine trying to make them mature. xd.png

Adore this release, adored the last one, will most likely adore the next one.

Ooh, the ironic thing about this is I colored the Frostbite and had no idea it was going to be the adult/release. Fun stuff! The other dragons are beautiful - love neon blue.

And then the Frostbites were one of my new favorites. Right up with the Seragammas. I want to breed them together. It might look okay. :D Graves definitely.

I love the Falconiforms, too. They have lovely colors. Dunno what I want to breed them with. Probably also Graves. That would look nice. Might look good with Turps, too.

One of them, or both, might look good with Radiant Angels.

Just 17 hours until mine grow up and I'll finally be unlocked so I can catch more happy.gif IDK which of the two I'll end up focusing on more - they are both magnificent!

Such gorgeous eggs and adults!

I bet the frostbite dragons are responsible for painting frost ferns on windows too smile.gif

I can't decide what one I like more, they are both pretty, thank you TJ and spriters for another epic release and I'm looking forward to DC's birthday in a few weeks.

I was hoping for another icy, non-holiday dragon, and... well, yes! biggrin.gif And the falconiforms are pretty, too.

Oh my goodness they are beautiful!!!

Kinda ironic about the Frostbite dragons seeing it's turning winter her now xd.png

Thanks to the spriters for these new dragons!

And thanks to Nine for the fun image with the apples. wink.gif

But I am wondering about the Frostbites: "Frostbite dragons first appear at the beginning of winter (...) they only reveal themselves in during icy weather." Summer is coming soon... shouldn't these dragons disappear from our scrolls? After all, we already have zombie dragons that are only visible during the night. rolleyes.gif

Thanks to the spriters for these new dragons!

And thanks to Nine for the fun image with the apples. wink.gif

But I am wondering about the Frostbites: "Frostbite dragons first appear at the beginning of winter (...) they only reveal themselves in during icy weather." Summer is coming soon... shouldn't these dragons disappear from our scrolls? After all, we already have zombie dragons that are only visible during the night. rolleyes.gif

Maybe they are Southern Hemisphere dragons. Winter is coming there. laugh.gif

Well, our Christmas dragons are described as "only seen during winter," but they stay on our scrolls all the time.

But I am wondering about the Frostbites: "Frostbite dragons first appear at the beginning of winter (...) they only reveal themselves in during icy weather."  Summer is coming soon...  shouldn't these dragons disappear from our scrolls?  After all, we already have zombie dragons that are only visible during the night. rolleyes.gif

Oh, that would be a rather cruel joke! ohmy.gif

But it is true that winter is coming in the Southern Hemisphere.

Seven more hours before my first batch starts to grow up. I am scroll-locked until then. rolleyes.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Anyone besides me noticed the stray pixel in the bottom right corner of the s2 Frostbite sprites? Somehow it bothers me... really xd.png

Anyone besides me noticed the stray pixel in the bottom right corner of the s2 Frostbite sprites? Somehow it bothers me... really xd.png

Yeah, it's been mentioned by a few other people. I hope it can get fixed at some point, since it's quite distracting for me on the dark skin I use.