TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Oh my gosh, these are unbelievably gorgeous. I absolutely love them.

I have the feeling some of you don't saw that because of the questions you have, this one should have the answers.

The artwork is beauuuutifulll!! wub.gif

And to add got my first gendered hatchie - female frost - lovely!

Edited by lilacamy931

Oh dear lord the amazing lineages these two breed would make is amazing! Love them!

I wish we could freeze eggs! Those eggs themselves are very beautiful!

Thanks to the artist(s) and thanks for the release! These times are always very exciting!

There are so many things I want to breed with them, especially the Falconiforms. They seem to look good with almost anything.

Lovely! I thought i would like the frost ones better because of the egg, but now the black one looks wonderful!

The fact that these dragons breathe blue fire reminds me of Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender, so in honor of her, I named my first gendered hatchie, a female, "Firelord Azula".

Edited by Speedicus

These are two very beautiful dragons! I think the female Falconiform is my favorite, but not by much! The Frostbite's pose is just a tad too static for me, but it is such a pretty dragon that that really won't make much difference in my feeling about them. Thanks to all the spriters who worked on these. Great work!

And thank you TJ for another fairly painless release. I am not sold on the new time, but I am not fixated on getting my eggs right at the beginning of the drop anyway, so it really doesn't make much difference.

I love the colors in both of these new breeds! The Falconiforms really shine in lineage view; I adore them with blue nebulas, and they're surprisingly good with Radiant Angels, too. And the Frostbites' big bulky build is very appealing, and the secret snow-sparkles around their tails are lovely. I'll be glad to have both of these on my scroll!

blink.gif My dragons like to gender female, I have the problem with both breeds... I have to influence some eggs male. xd.png

I actually managed to get an even split in males and females with the frostbites, despite only influencing two of them.

Such stunning new breeds! Another icy dragon and a lovely wyvern <3 I like both equally...maybe more the Falconiforms, since they will make the perfect mates to my Nhios. smile.gif Good job spriters!

The adults are alright, but I'm not really losing my head for either of these releases. They're just OK for me.

I am really liking them both. The spriters did a great job.

I wish I could catch a few more Falconiform Wyverns in the AP. I caught 6 Frostbites there this morning.

They are both beautiful and I send my thanks to the spriters. biggrin.gif

I think the Frosty dragons are my favorite though. They are so skinny I want to feed them something.

Edited by Stormcaller

They are both beautiful and I send my thanks to the spriters. biggrin.gif

I think the Frosty dragons are my favorite though. They are so skinny I want to feed them something.

That's actually pure muscle! ^^; They are very bulky, thick, buff dragons (gotta be if they live their whole lives in snowstorms!).

These guys are pretty cool looking. I think it's funny all three have their mouths open, too-- kind of looks like they're bobbing for apples.

Uhh, hold that thought...

Edit:

user posted image

There we go.

Edited by Nine

...Nine that is fabulous! I didn't even notice they all had that in common. Now I expect to see some apple-bobbing descriptions from people later.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I love these designs SOO MUCH! I can't wait for mine to grow up smile.gif I should have grabbed more fire ones.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I love these designs SOO MUCH! I can't wait for mine to grow up smile.gif I should have grabbed more fire ones.

I'm going to pair the scales of these guys with the blue nebulas.