TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Also the Alt Sweetlings.

I want to see the falcons with alt sweetlings o_o

These dragons are gorgeous, although I think the male Falconiform is my favorite; such a unique pose, I love it!

Wow, both of these new breeds are lovely! I'm especially liking the Falconiforms. <3

I'm thinking blue nebulas with the falcons <3

[lineage]

Edited by sharikak

I love the adults so much equality.

pretty dragons! i think, i like Frostbites a little bit more ^^ and will look now on my scroll, which will be a nice lineage for me..

Managed to get one of each earlier today. It was a little tough, but it was worth it.

Wow, stunning adults. I can't wait for my own to grow up now, again thank you to spriters for such great additions to the cave! I'll definitely be getting a lot of these.

Ah woke up to the lovely female adult that just could not stay up for last night laugh.gif Truly stunning all of them!

Hmm, what about with Nhiostrifes or Solstices?

With the Radiant Angels and Alt Sweetlings, they were okay. I wonder if the purple of the nhiostrife would clash with the blue of the Falcons.

I was thinking about Solstices, but I'm not a big fan of them so I didn't try until now. And I got to say, that's the only time I've liked them with anything else =o

As for Nhios:

Male Falcon x Nhio

Female Falcn x Nhio

I still really like the Solstice. Nhio is okay.

Actually, why IS their tail transparent? I could see it fading into a blizzard if it were behind it, but in the front as it is...

Really pretty, just confusing xd.png

(Also I love the snowflakes! <3)

It's supposed to give the illusion that he's stepping from a blizzard/snow storm, not disappearing tail-first xd.png Because they're so talented with blending into flurries, it often appears as if they solidify as they step out of the storms.

c: Hope that helps~!

Oh, the adults look pretty. I will start a Frostbite x Falconiform Wyvern checker, but first I have to get enough Springs then I can think about collecting the new ones.

I sincerely hope that there won't be a giant release for DC's birthday, it's too much.

(Do not get me wrong, new dragons are good, but as I have a scrollgoal of 8 males & females of each breed + breedings projects I feel I will never reach it? I wouldn't have anything against a new release every second month or so...)

I'm speechless.

These have to be among the most beautiful dragons in DC I've ever seen.

Oh, the breedig plans! These fit too well together *-*

Lordy, that Frostbite is simply gorgeous. Makes me think of what Zerureusu might look like of you made him a Western dragon...

I know they have little in common aside from the blue/white crystally theme xd.png

The Falconiforms are equally striking. Love <3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

That Frostbite. THAT FROSTBITE. <33333

The Falconiforms look pretty cool, too. BUT THAT FROSTBITE.

Does anyone know the status as to the frequency of the drop rate for these two? I'm wondering if I still have a good chance of getting another batch after getting un-egg-locked.

Does anyone know the status as to the frequency of the drop rate for these two? I'm wondering if I still have a good chance of getting another batch after getting un-egg-locked.

They're still quite easy to get so I wouldn't worry about it.