TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Now I'm picturing a Blue Angel-patterned dragon zooming around, annoying all the Daydreams...

user posted image

My first hatchlings have started to gender. Still waiting on one of the ones I influenced female to gender, I have a name that I used when I first joined(before there were any winter-based dragons at all, and I never liked the winters enough once they were released) that is perfect for her.

Edited by Nectaris

OHMIGOD. These sprites are so gorgeous hnnnnggg

I especially like the Wyverns, but the Frostbite dragons have a nice concept. Definitely gives me ideas for more snow-related names, eheheh. But seriously, the Wyvern sprites are gorgeous. That perfect combo of the black against the cold blue is just....gosh, I love them so much.

I am going to hoard these so very hardly. shades.png

Wahoo, despite being late to the party I managed to catch my share! ^^ I can't say how glad I am that I've been hoarding some CB Ices. Either one of these would look beautiful in a lineage with them.

Oh wow, and I thought the Brutes would be my favorite release of the year so far. Both of these dragons are absolutely amazing.

Wahoo, despite being late to the party I managed to catch my share! ^^ I can't say how glad I am that I've been hoarding some CB Ices. Either one of these would look beautiful in a lineage with them.

My thoughts exactly. I have a CB ice that I plan to breed this wonderful Frostbites with and some nice 2G's along with it. Oh I can't wait until mine start growing up. biggrin.gif

I haven't been this excited since X-mas and I haven't loved an egg design like this since the Grave dragons. (The artist who designed the Grave egg is a genius.)

Edited by Syiren

I just love both the dragons! I love the male falconiform especially and the frost (whee, its tail goes semi-transparent!). Congrats Shajana, Munin, Hazeh, Fini, and Glass_Walker! Bout time all of you got this. <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The new adults are all gorgeous, beautifully detailed, and I loved seeing Shajana's post with more Falconiform details. Congratulations to all the spriters involved with their creations, Glass_Walker, Infinis, Shiny Hazard Sign, Shajana and Munin. <3

I absolutely love the Falconiform dragons! Not a huge fan of the Frostbites (I lean towards the more agile-looking breeds) but I love the details on them (:

I LOVE the new breeds! Both sprite sets are absolutely stunning <3 Great job, artists ^^

I have decided to make 4th gens of the Falconis and 3rds of the Frostnips [actually that'd be a cute pygmy name someone make it or i will if allowable]

These falconis better not refuse or ill be quite upset :| they better gender right too

If you guys haven't seen it, here's the frostbite on a dark background

user posted image

Looks super awesome this way.

Oh wow, all that detail that gets lost on the scroll-colored background. Almost makes me want to switch.

These new guys are awesome, and congratulations to our new spriters!

Definitely thinking an Ice/Frostbite lineage needs to happen... I adore the Falconiforms, too, but I don't know what to breed them with yet.

I love the new dragons. After seeing them sort by breed ((before the adults)) I just had a feeling the Frostbite had something to do with frost in their names, as they came right after the Frills. The Falconiform go right after the Embers so that was a really nice ^^

Small question though. Sense the Froestbite ones are more winter and the description says they appear at the start of winter, wouldn't it make more sense to release these around January or Late November? That's what I think anyway. To each their own.

*shrugs*

WB

I'm not 100% with the back legs on the female, but I DO like the coloration of that breed a lot. To my surprise I think I actually like the Frostbite ones better, and I don't usually go for chunky horse/dog-like dragons. Nice release all around!

I just love both the dragons! I love the male falconiform especially and the frost (whee, its tail goes semi-transparent!). Congrats Shajana, Munin, Hazeh, Fini, and Glass_Walker! Bout time all of you got this. <3

This. Very much this. Well-said, Sockie!

Actually, why IS their tail transparent? I could see it fading into a blizzard if it were behind it, but in the front as it is...

Really pretty, just confusing xd.png

(Also I love the snowflakes! <3)

Totally adorable. I'm in love with the blue flames! biggrin.gif

OMG ADULTS!! Awwww they are awesome!! Frost might be one of my new favorites, so beautiful!

So pretty, I love all of the adult sprites. I think I like the Forstbite better, not often that we have heavy-built dragons, and these dragons look beautifully, so getting an army of them!

I really do love these dragons <3

Already have 9 of each... making it 18 in total Frostbites and Falconiforms. My army seems off to a good start tongue.gif Now when i get the other 3 hatchies (who are not frost or falcon) to grow up, I will go and grab more till I am scroll-locked with them xd.png I seriously need more scroll room .-.

I wonder how the Solstices and Radiant Angels will look like with them, especially the Falcons. Also the Alt Sweetlings.

I think the Falconiforms are going to look great with Hellfire Wyverns.

Hm, I actually like the frostbites more than the falconiforms. I'm surprised, I thought the black/blue flames would capture another spot in my favorite list, lol.