daemonhart

Dae's Scribbles

So, I've decided to offer these up publicly since a couple of people asked for them.

I make these simple banners via a template that I made. Editing them is super easy now that I've made the template, so it takes me no more than a few minutes each.

Full Banner

user posted image

They support around 56 characters, give or take.

Mini Banner

user posted image

They support around 28 characters, more or less.

Engraved Button

user posted image

They support only 8 characters.

Striated Button

user posted image

They support only 10 characters.

If you'd like one, please read the rules and fill out the form.

Rules:

1. Please do not claim as your own work. I don't necessarily require an explicit credit, but it is appreciated if you do!

2. If you will be using them on a site/forum other than Dragcave, please tell me so with your form.

3. Please do not request anything abusive or inflammatory.

4. Please be polite and patient. I do not always visit Dragcave every day due to work.

And that's all. I accept donations to my scroll completion goals (see profile) or to my collection projects (CB or EG-PB Bloodscales, Glaucus Drakes, Reds, and Pinks), but this is by no means required.

Form:

I Would Like a Banner!

Banner Size: List whether you want a full banner, mini banner, engraved button, or striated button.

Banner Colour: List one or a few colours you'd like the background to be. Singles are my favourite, but basic colour harmonies work well too.

Banner Text: Tell me what you want your banner to say. Free breeding, IOU status, scroll goals, or fandoms, just to name a few. Also mention alignment of text - I default to left, but can center or right it if you'd prefer.

Site Usage: Where will you be using this banner? Just tell me the site name.

[b][SIZE=7]I Would Like a Banner![/SIZE][/b]

[b]Banner Size:[/b] [color=gray]TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE[/color]
[b]Banner Colour:[/b] [COLOR=blue]TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE[/color]
[b]Banner Text:[/b] [COLOR=green]TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE[/color]
[b]Site Usage:[/b] [COLOR=purple]TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE[/color]

Edited by daemonhart

Completed

For ideas and history. Do not use without requester's permission, please!

user posted image - rendragyn

user posted image - rendragyn Version 2

user posted image - Dragonessdown A

user posted image - Dragonessdown B

user posted image - Dragonessdown C

user posted image - Dragonessdown D

user posted image - Shelbell

Free Use

Miscellaneous ones I've created for whomever to use. I'll add to these as I get bored or as people request general stuff.

Dragon Fan Banners

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Chiselled Scroll Buttons

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Striated Scroll Buttons

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by daemonhart

I Would Like a Banner!

Banner Colour: Purple - similar to colour C7 on this chart Pantone color chart

Banner Text: Australian Breeder (Text aligned to the left please)

Site Usage: Just here on the DC forum in my sig

Cheers!

Can you put images, like say, a pillow hatchling's head sticking up into the banner?

Can you put images, like say, a pillow hatchling's head sticking up into the banner?

I don't think we're supposed to edit the sprites themselves (cropping or anything, correct me if I'm wrong), but I can definitely add a full sprite. I'll send you an example one shortly.

Would you mind doing a set for me like those in your sigg? I believe there is a way to throw them in columns, and it would look nice.