Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

Please click

HERE

to see my babies that need clicks to grow up! Thank you!

Edited by bigmamared

I just joined. This seems like a cool site, though not many people are active on it...

This site is dead can someone lock this thread please.

Doesn’t look dead to me. :0

Here are my eggs!

LyZwop1UsHaWjRGCquXyaiZjG

Edited by Acclivius

6ctaJFPTNqGAp8Ik2POB 

Just joined a few minutes ago, I don't know if this site is still active (I'm the only person online apparently) but I figured I'd try posting my eggs here anyways.

Edited by lunarrainbows
added an egg

28 minutes ago, lunarrainbows said:

Just joined a few minutes ago, I don't know if this site is still active (I'm the only person online apparently) but I figured I'd try posting my eggs here anyways.

Hey there! I’m active on that site! It’s small but I love it! Hope you have fun!

And here are my babs right now:

1A752LyZwoCquXyaiZjGhzMNrqoPoy4dQnnp1UsH aWjRG 

Edited by Ratto

Hello, may i ask a question? I want to join the site but i ever get the following error:

Database error 1062 - Duplicate entry '2.247.241.208' for key 'ip'

How do i fix it?

Forest of Mirrors isn't gone. It's just been restarted and has moved to https://mirrorwood.com/index You'll need to re-register, but there's the option to bring creatures and some part of your blue stones/reactor stones over from the old site.

The site is currently down and has been for about the past week. I have contacted the admin, but have not yet heard back.

Edit: Heard back from admin on December 9th.

The news from Ezriaphiel:

It's not gone, Tom has just been busy with moving the server in between also hosting my other project & his classes. I would do it myself but unfortunately that side of the technology is out of my scope ^^; My other project also unfortunately grew outside of just myself so I find myself having to dedicate more time to it because I don't want to disappoint the rest of my team. But FoM still exists, and won't be going anywhere (the other project needs it haha)

And a follow-up message when I asked if I could share the news:

Yeah! We've just been juggling life & overworking ourselves until we can get a stable team for the other project (it just broke 80k registered users u-u ). It's not a click site like FoM & to be honest it seems to attract a lot of children but my eventual goal while I work on it is to make a sort of living alternate-Veil from some open source code. [Link to site removed because I don't know if they wanted that shared.]

I'm a bit more active on there & always on the discord for both games if you need to check in with me! Hopefully by this weekend Tom will get FoM back up.

Edited by Mathcat
Heard back from admin with site news.