Jedi40

Forest of Mirrors

Rock collecting event is going on <3

A litle FAQ:

Why did a chicken appear on my page? Where is it now?

That chicken is the one sending you on a mission to collect rocks! It is your duty to fullfill this request.

From clicking it, you will be sent to the page where your rocks will be displayed, save the link.

How do I collect rocks?

Every 15 minutes, a new rock will appear anywhere on the page. Click it to add it to your collection.

Is this permanent?

It's an annual event, not permanent.

Where's my rock collection?

If you didn't save the link to your collection, you can go to your public profile (profile/view/username) and click the rock icon, that should be above your creatures table. It should send you to a collection/rocks/number link.

So far, I've only seen 10 *different* rocks. I don't know if Infern will add more or if this will have an extra part to this event. I will update if I find anything new!

Okay thanks. I noticed our Holding area is different when I clink onto the link I have in my sig. Before it would go to my main area where I could set up my things according to clicks or what ever. Why was it changed? Is it a glitch or something because I liked the way it was before. unsure.gif

It's so you can see your tabs on your profile as well. Previously you had to type in the link to access creatures that were in other groups.

Infern removed the sorting but will be adding it later

It's so you can see your tabs on your profile as well. Previously you had to type in the link to access creatures that were in other groups.

Infern removed the sorting but will be adding it later

I can't even make tabs for some reason. do we add a number to make a tab as it says something about a number when I try and make one? and I can't move my eggs and hatchlings to anyplace other then the 0 tab whatever one that is.

So the sort thing will be coming back?

I can't even make tabs for some reason. do we add a number to make a tab as it says something about a number when I try and make one? and I can't move my eggs and hatchlings to anyplace other then the 0 tab whatever one that is.

So the sort thing will be coming back?

Yeah, you need to put the number of tabs/groups you want to have. So if you put 3, you will have the main tab (tab 0) plus 3 other tabs.

Eventually xd.png Infern just said she was gonna need to recode it

No I meant when we make a tab/group do we add in a number when we make one along with the tabs name?

Yeah!!

No I meant when we make a tab/group do we add in a number when we make one along with the tabs name?

You mean in Rename Groups? On that page you just need to put the name, no number

You mean in Rename Groups? On that page you just need to put the name, no number

No when I name a group only one named one shows up. I have named the default one before but when I add another named group the default name goes away. is confused about this.

No when I name a group only one named one shows up. I have named the default one before but when I add another named group the default name goes away. is confused about this.

If you have named ones already, you have to write their names again. This is because if you don't put a name in the box, the names reset and are deleted.

For example, You wanna name your 4th group, so you fill the 2 previous blank boxes as well for the 2nd and 3rd groups (else they lose their names)

This is my rename page:

https://i.imgur.com/dqC33co.png

If I wanted to rename any tab in there, I'd have to write the names for all tabs again

Edited by LaHaine

Ahhh okay thanks for the info it was very helpful biggrin.gif

Did it solve your problem? biggrin.gif

-----

Currently revamping the wiki. Had a free day today, spent all afternoon re-writing pages and adding new information.

I'm working on Items right now.

The pages that need editing are Scour, Questing, the Timeline, some Breed pages, the Quick Guide (that turned into a FAQ) and other creature-related pages (Locations and Shops): http://forest-of-mirrors.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Status

Any help is appreciated if you guys want <3

Edited by LaHaine

I would love to help out on the Wiki but some of the things you need a description for (like the Scour/fishing critters) don't have any or if they do I have no idea how to see them.

Wiki has been mostly revamped now. I need to put all creature pages like the Alum Dragon page and their categories. The Quick Guide, Timeline and Egglist need editing as well. I might tackle Egglist tomorrow I think since it's the quickest one lol and then after tomorrow start editing the creature pages. I'm thinking of making the Quick Guide a newbie guide instead, slowly showing all features and explaining common questions.

@Jedi40: Thank you! If you go to Creatures > Bestiary > Fish and click collection you can add them to your public collection page. Going to Creatures > Collection and clicking them will take you to thei description page ^^

Here are the ones you are missing:

Flyfish: Look its a bird! Its a plane! No its a .......fish.....

Snapping Turtle: No, you do NOT want to put your hand by its mouth.

Sharptooth: It is not recommended to see if they do, in fact, have sharp teeth.

Meaning: What does it mean?

Gator: You can pretend your arms are it's mouth. Or it can pretend your arms are it's dinner. I like the first one.

Dragon Turtle: If it bites you, you'll also get third degree burns. Doesn't that seem fun?

Here are the ones you are missing:

Flyfish: Look its a bird! Its a plane! No its a .......fish.....

Snapping Turtle: No, you do NOT want to put your hand by its mouth.

Sharptooth: It is not recommended to see if they do, in fact, have sharp teeth.

Meaning: What does it mean?

Gator: You can pretend your arms are it's mouth. Or it can pretend your arms are it's dinner. I like the first one.

Dragon Turtle: If it bites you, you'll also get third degree burns. Doesn't that seem fun?

Thank youu! Added <3

Your welcome. I am of the water clan how do I find the description for it?