Anak

x

Description: A tiger! smile.gif Non animated please

Size: Small, like a pygmy hatchling. If it is too small, you can do it a big bigger, but it can't be bigger than your chat pizel art. wink.gif

References: No

Other details: none

user posted image

Here you go! This is the first time I've actually sprited a living creature, I hope you like it~

Pretty! Thanks, can you do a leopard version of that? smile.gif

I probably won't have access to a computer with an art program till Tuesday (I'm going to Ireland for a wedding) so I should get it done then.

Its okay, and good ouck to the bride and groom (and dont mess up yourself wink.gif )

Description: Could you do a paintbrush, I'd love for it to look like it's dripping a sort of "Galaxy Paint" (Yes, it will be used for my Galaxy Paint lineage biggrin.gif). The paint would be liquid-y, and could you have the text "Galaxy Paint Lineage Project" (or just "Galaxy Paint", if that's too long) somewhere on it, wherever it fits?

Size: About 25x25, the quarter of the size of an avatar

References: Sorry, I couldn't find any good reference photos. It would be nice if it was a thin paintbrush, facing diagonally from the right bottom corner to the top left corner tongue.gif.

Other details: I think that's all. Sorry if that sounds complicated, if it's too detailed then I can make it simpler smile.gif

Description: Male silver dragon. Animated or not, artists pick

Size: A little bugger than the tiger, its hard for me to see.

References: Dragon cave male silver

Other details: Thank you xd.png

Description: Soulpeace dragon; animation would be awesome, but not necessary

Size: Just like the silver above!

References: DC soulpeace dragon

Other details: Thanks! Can't wait! biggrin.gif

user posted image

This isn't as good as my other stuff, and it was harder to reference from only a sprite, but I hope you like it!

Nonsense, he is adorable

Description: What would you like me to sprite? Any specific colours? Will it be isometric? Animated? (Nothing too complicated please) I would like vampire dragon, adult male.No animations

Size: I dont have any specific dimension on mind.Could be dimensions of silver or soulpeace sprites that you made.

References: user posted image

Other details: Do you have something to request that I haven't covered?

Can't wait to see it ^^

Edited by Anavi_Ivy