Layn

Adult dragons can "guard" eggs and hatchies

Please come and see tj! at least tell us if it's not going to happen... I don't want the idea to just die...

I don't see him on the list of people in the forums right now... ahh well, maybe tomorrow.

I don't see him on the list of people in the forums right now... ahh well, maybe tomorrow.

maybe he'll log on in an hour

Heh.... For the chicken one, I just thought of the Zelda games. x3

"You reach for the egg, but a chicken runs out from a nearby cave and begins to make a horrible racket. In moments you find yourself surrounded by angry chickens, and decided to retreat. You flee for your life as the chickens give chase, stopping only once you have dived into a nearby lake."

EPIC WIN.

Heh....  For the chicken one, I just thought of the Zelda games.  x3

"You reach for the egg, but a chicken runs out from a nearby cave and begins to make a horrible racket.  In moments you find yourself surrounded by angry chickens, and decided to retreat.  You flee for your life as the chickens give chase, stopping only once you have dived into a nearby lake."

EPIC WIN.

might be too close to Zelda.

wouldn't that be great if a water dragon who wanted to protect the egg just happened to live in the lake?

lol. So I changed the comment to "TJ, we need your opinion".... Hopefully that'll lure him in to give us input. *hugs paper egg* not a summer, but it'll be a cute frozen hatchie, I like the hatchies better than the adults.

Well I like this idea. BUT IT SHOULD ONLY COME INTO AFFECT WHEN ITS AT A CRITICAL RATE!!!

that's what we are suggesting.

this would also work in case someone, like what happened in the seasonal dragons thread, posts a direct link to the egg somewhere. The adults would block clicks.

I love this idea!

How about these?

Vine: You approach the egg, only to find yourself entangled in vines. You think it is best that you leave.

Paper: You reach out to touch the egg, but a sudden sharp pain in your arm stops you. You have a paper cut!

Might suggest some more later if I can come up with any more...

Okay I have to admit. Some of the 'protection messages' made me lol

that's intended.

I would love for this idea to be added in

Yes but we're waiting for TJ now because we aren't sure what would be best...

Perhaps something like.

Summer Dragon: "As you are reaching towards the egg, you are distracted by someone in a tight bathing suit and choose to attempt to click them instead."

EDIT: I bump for food.

Edited by Mikaul

Perhaps something like.

Summer Dragon: "As you are reaching towards the egg, you are distracted by someone in a tight bathing suit and choose to attempt to click them instead."

ROFLOL

Perhaps something like.

ROFLOL

*facepalm*

*headdesk*

Perhaps something like.

ROFLOL

*facepalm*

*headdesk*

*laughs*