TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Oh crap. It just occured to me. I literally just started these dragon things yesterday. I can only have 4 eggs growing at a time, obviously none are hatched yet, and I know have a limit. Am I supposed to be getting all these easter eggs as hatchable eggs? If so are they ALL gonna just poof when this event is done? sad.gif

Oh crap. It just occured to me. I literally just started these dragon things yesterday. I can only have 4 eggs growing at a time, obviously none are hatched yet, and I know have a limit. Am I supposed to be getting all these easter eggs as hatchable eggs? If so are they ALL gonna just poof when this event is done? sad.gif

Lol no the event easter eggs don't hatch so don't worry xd.png You'll be able to always see the eggs by clicking on the easter basket at the top of your scroll happy.gif

woke up the cuteness (including what appears to be one behaving like a death star lol)

Happy Easter everyone!

Oh crap. It just occured to me. I literally just started these dragon things yesterday. I can only have 4 eggs growing at a time, obviously none are hatched yet, and I know  have a limit. Am I supposed to be getting all these easter eggs as hatchable eggs? If so are they ALL gonna just poof when this event is done? sad.gif

the Easter eggs don't work like the regular eggs. you dont hatch them, you just collect, no need for open spaces. they pop up every 15 minutes and you cant miss any. the eggs will continue to appear till you click on them.

once collected you get to look at them forever from a badge on your profile. but you can only collect for 3 days!! and the eggs are never the same each year!! smile.gif

edited to add:

only 3 days??!! man, that time seems really short. was it always this short? huh.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Happy Easter, everyone!

TJ & Spriters, thanks for this wonderful event!

I seem to have lost a banner from last year and maybe eggs from an earlier year? Not sure about that. I'll post about it in the help thread though smile.gif

they pop up every 15 minutes and you cant miss any.

Don't they drop every 10 minutes, just like last year's? At least that's how mine drop.

Don't they drop every 10 minutes, just like last year's? At least that's how mine drop.

Mine vary from anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes.

ohhh goodie. Secod egg I picked up and it's how to train your dragon reference!

Aww, these are always so cute! Already got my first one! cool.gif

Forever irked that I missed the first Festival of Eggs.

I have the last three years, but the first year had some beauties too!

Oh well...

I WILL NOT MISS A SINGLE EGG!

I was wondering when/if this was going to happen. Good to know that we have three days to collect them. I wonder how many eggs there are? Happy Easter Holiday everyone!

TJ states 56 in his 1st post, but more could be added, as has been done in the past.

Already got 10 and they are all beautiful, thank you TJ and Spriters!

Thank you TJ and artists for these loveable eggs. laugh.gif

Oh my goodness, I just picked up a Creeper egg! xd.png I hope it doesn't fizzle and explode on me xd.png "That'ssss a very nice egg collection you have there - It'd be a sssshame if ssssomething were to happen to it!" (cookies to whomever gets the reference x3)

*Edit* It does explode! xd.png Awesome! x3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Happy Easter everyone! Can't wait to collect all of the eggs!

ohhh my god.. is that a wings of freedom egg???

i'M DYING x'DD hahaha, wow that's perfect.

My first year for easter, but this is definitely gonna be great! :] Thanks TJ !!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! FAVORITE EGG!!! LOKI EGG FOR THE WIN!!!!! *bear hugs the artist and kisses cheek in a friendly manner* I LOVE YOU!!!

Edited by Anaria