TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

These eggs are so awesome. biggrin.gif I got the Iron Man one, the air force one (Yay! Hubby was in the air force), and some other neat once before maintenance started. I'll try to get the rest tomorrow and the next day. happy.gif

Phantastic new banner. I love these partly animated eggs, can't wait to get them all.

Thanks a lot to T.J. and the staff.

Have a funny, sunny and happy Easter!

What banner? X_X I don't see a banner :/

The banner is to separate this years eggs from past years' eggs, so if you have not picked up any eggs in any previous years, you will not have a banner. :3

sry i see/have no banner sad.gif

i have one egg, but when i click on it, its not on the right place on the easteregg side - sry ich dont know how to say it right in english sad.gif

Typical - the first time I tried - cave down for maintenance! xd.png

I'm of though, I have a cute little green caterpillar crawling from an apple on it's ickle leggies! laugh.gif

Edited by quinney

sry i see/have no banner sad.gif

i have one egg, but when i click on it, its not on the right place on the easteregg side - sry ich dont know how to say it right in english sad.gif

If you haven't picked up Easter Eggs before, you won't have a banner to divide your new eggs from past years' eggs. sad.gif

Are you serious? That was one of my favorite books as a little kid. I MUST have that egg. xd.png

I certainly hope so. They deserve praise for their awesome work. happy.gif

It was one of my favorite books as well, and part of my childhood growing up, hence why I like the egg quite a bit. I wish you luck in finding it.

Maybe you have some other ones I'd like to get too.

Agreed, and, it's also just nice to know who did which egg. ^^;

The cheetah and the tiger eggs are awsome biggrin.gif

Happy Easter!

I only have three, so . . .

I do hope we get a list soon if we haven't already.

If you haven't picked up Easter Eggs before, you won't have a banner to divide your new eggs from past years' eggs. sad.gif

its my 4 th year of grabbing easter eggs wink.gif

since 2008 i raise dragons smile.gif

Don`t know what is wrong but i can not catch any eggs, every time i click on an egg i go to festival of eggs page, but the egg is not added up. And i don`t know what could be wrong.

Don`t know what is wrong but i can not catch any eggs, every time i click on an egg i go to festival of eggs page, but the egg is not added up. And i don`t know what could be wrong.

yes smile.gif this is what i have ..thx i´m not alone anymore

HAHA! Having taken a liking and thorough interest in Minecraft over the past year/year and a half, I love the Creeper Egg! Thanks to whoever made that one (as well as to the rest of the spriters for their eggs.)

Holy crap. I just realized the Air Force egg has a jet that appears as a black dot then turns into a jet flying by. My fave so far!