TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Is it over already? I kind of got a late start and have been absentee for a year or so. Been going to college so I have missed so much!!! Hopefully there is still time to get the last few.

Is it over already? I kind of got a late start and have been absentee for a year or so. Been going to college so I have missed so much!!! Hopefully there is still time to get the last few.

You got 22.5 hours left now.

got the last one finally

the one ive been waiting for this whole darn time

fush's egg

it eluded me the entirety of my egg hunt until now

gnight

I've not peeked at the art credits, I've just been lurking and finding the eggs. The Attack on Titan egg I just found rather surprised me. Was not expecting to see the survey corps. wings. laugh.gif

I have 39 eggs. I really hope I have the time to hunt for the rest tomorrow. I don't want to miss any, they're all so pretty!

I have 31 left to get. *crosses fingers* Is there a set time between them? I started out going by 5 minute increments to check, and it seemed like sometimes it was enough and sometimes it wasn't. So I went to 7, and now to 10, and even then it doesn't seem like enough sometimes. ^^;

I have 31 left to get.  *crosses fingers* Is there a set time between them?  I started out going by 5 minute increments to check, and it seemed like sometimes it was enough and sometimes it wasn't.  So I went to 7, and now to 10, and even then it doesn't seem like enough sometimes.  ^^;

Check the Cave every 15 minutes to be sure.

Edited by Light Concorde

Has anyone else other than me nearly click on the AT&T ad for Uverse with their blue stripe globe for at first glance you think it was a Festival egg...??

ohmy.gif

43 and counting...

Edited by White Fox

I'm surprised no one has figured out the reference on my second egg, it's actually a pretty popular video game.

My light blue egg is referencing the fact that I got engaged a couple months ago. I actually sprited the design of my fiance's engagement ring onto it. The other egg is referencing the video game Bastion. If you haven't played it I strongly recommend it.

OH! I wasn't really looking at that egg. I kinda glanced at it. ohmy.gif Now I see it! And I want it. :[ Hope I get it next.

edit: Oh my, I just got the tiger egg.

wow I completely forgot about this event

I hope I can get all the eggs in time :;(∩´﹏`∩);:

I finished catching them all.

So cute most of them.

55 and thank you TJ. laugh.gif

I was wondering whether it would be possible to put the Festival eggs in reverse order, i.e the most recent Easter at the top.

I'm suddenly getting a Yahoo page not found error on Dragcave...even though it was working just a minute ago O_o ...is that just because the server is resetting? Nvmd, it's back. Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Got my 55 eggs. Will check back later to see if any more have been added.

I'm suddenly getting a Yahoo page not found error on Dragcave...even though it was working just a minute ago O_o ...is that just because the server is resetting? Nvmd, it's back.

Are you sure it wasn't maintenance?

Probably was. My bad. I just didn't expect it to go to a Yahoo error page. xd.png;

I have never heard of it going to an error page. I only got the normal down for maintenance thing. *shrugs* Anywho back to hunting.