TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

...late to the party. Again.

Don't worry, you're not alone. *sigh* 3 so far - but there's plenty of time yet. smile.gif

Is that a Thranduil egg?! (White/gold one with what looks like a crown of branches.) If it is, thanks so much to whoever sprited it! It's wonderful!

I am at 40 now. Maybe I will have them all by the end of today! smile.gif

Yay! I love the Festival of Eggs. The swirling water one is really cool. Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Birthday *hugs*  tongue.gif

Happy Easter & Happy Birthday to you!

*hugs back* Thank you, Happy Easter to you both.

Still trying to find the Loki and Attack on Titan eggs. No luck yet x3

Is that a Thranduil egg?! (White/gold one with what looks like a crown of branches.) If it is, thanks so much to whoever sprited it! It's wonderful!

AH!! I gotta have a Thranduil egg! LOL

TJ and spriters - thanks so much for this!

I'm not familiar with Attack on Titan, which egg is supposed to be that one?

*sigh* More and more eggs themed after TV shows and things... It was kinda cute to slip a few of those in the first few years but now it's getting a little tiresome.

Happy Easter everyone, and thanks to all for the wonderful egg designs so far... I love all the animation - you really have to watch each egg for a while to discover the "surprise" inside! I love it! smile.gif

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

I'm not familiar with Attack on Titan, which egg is supposed to be that one?

this egg

user posted image

They're all so pretty and clever! I like the Avengers one. Looking forward to collecting more.

Thank you TJ and egg spriters!

Yays~ the festival of eggs!This has got to be one of my favorite dragon cave traditions,the eggs are always awesome by the way guys! biggrin.gif

Edit:OH MY GOSH,there's an Attack on Titan egg!I must go and find it right now D: ! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Edited by Squertle

*hugs back* Thank you, Happy Easter to you both.

Still trying to find the Loki and Attack on Titan eggs. No luck yet x3

Oh wow! How kool is it to have your B-day on Easter. Happy birthday! biggrin.gif

*sigh* More and more eggs themed after TV shows and things... It was kinda cute to slip a few of those in the first few years but now it's getting a little tiresome.

Oh I dunno. I don't know ANY of them, and I don't care - they are all so pretty. If no-one had mentioned the TV links, I still wouldn't ! Why does it matter - ignore that side and enjoy the decorative side.

I'm wondering if there will ever be another chance for us new users to get eggs from Easters past. They all look so awesome.

Oh I dunno. I don't know ANY of them, and I don't care - they are all so pretty. If no-one had mentioned the TV links, I still wouldn't ! Why does it matter - ignore that side and enjoy the decorative side.

And I personally like the references. Last year mine didn't have any references or meaning, and it felt kind of hollow to me.

These egg designs keep getting more and more pretty. <3

Too impatient to wait 10 or so minutes to get another egg, though. d: