TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

I've been gone a few years and just came back, and had totally forgotten about this- then when I logged in to check my dragons there was a strange egg...

Now that I remember I can't very well log off all day, can I???

Oooh, my first egg is bird-shaped with a flashing red stone attached to it's belly!!

This is great! Thank you so much, TJ! (And, of course, thanks to the incredible spriters, you're all amazing!! biggrin.gif )

Smaug's Eye is beautifull biggrin.gif

Edited by Lavi

Oooh, my first egg is bird-shaped with a flashing red stone attached to it's belly!!

This is great! Thank you so much, TJ! (And, of course, thanks to the incredible spriters, you're all amazing!! biggrin.gif )

It's a stone? I thought it was blood. unsure.gif

so far I got 4 eggs. Its really hard to find them!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just keep a page wit a single dragon open, and refresh it from time to time. They are easier to spot then smile.gif

I hope more aren't added later. I have to be away for a couple of days after today...

Sorry for the noobish question but will the eggs be only on the dragcave.net site? or will they also be in the forums? Sorry this is my first egg hunt

Sorry for the noobish question but will the eggs be only on the dragcave.net site? or will they also be in the forums? Sorry this is my first egg hunt

They're just on the main site. smile.gif

Just got the red egg with the reluctant hatchling. It's adooooorable! biggrin.gif I particularly love that it seems to reseal the egg from inside.

Edited by Cendaquenta

They're just on the main site. smile.gif

Just got the red egg with the reluctant hatchling. It's adooooorable! biggrin.gif I particularly love that it seems to reseal the egg from inside.

Anywhere on that site I assume? again sorry for the nooby questions.

Anywhere on that site I assume? again sorry for the nooby questions.

Yes, anywhere. Front page, your scroll, really anywhere.

Me and the kids are having fun. We stayed up initially until about 2am working on it on my computer. As soon as one would find one, we'd log them out and the next person on! LOL! Still doing some this morning.

As we hunt for the hidden candy in the house, we're paying pass-the-laptop! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ! So much fun! And Thank you spriters! These are so neat! My husband nearly wants to restart a scroll (one of the kids starting WITH him, but took it over!) just so he can have the Death Star! wink.gif

Buggy

laugh.gif Fun! I like looking for eggs. Hopefully I can collect all 56. Happy Easter to every Pony! Hope you all have a good day. I already got a dark chocolate bunny. LOL

I really love this event <3

I feel like it makes me special cause it is my Birthday today, so i think this event is for me xd.png. I wish it was~

Happy Easter, everyone tongue.gif

...late to the party. Again.

I feel like it makes me special cause it is my Birthday today, so i think this event is for me xd.png. I wish it was~

Happy Birthday *hugs* tongue.gif

Happy Easter & Happy Birthday to you!