TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

I love the Avengers' egg. Thank you.

The tiger is also adorable. laugh.gif

I picked up an egg that is blinking at me! Aaaaa!

Time to egg hunt~

EDIT: By the way, how does this work? Are they in set places, or will just show up randomly when a page loads?

Edited by Xili_Rem

Got a Creeper egg!

EDIT: 100th post!

Edited by sidmar

Wow, there are a lot more fandom reference eggs this year. And the first year there were no animated eggs at all, but there have slowly been more and more. It's so interesting to see the event develop.

Thank you, TJ, and to all the egg spriters.

I love that the banner has the year on it. smile.gif

Happy Easter, DC!

*leaves Easter brownies for everyone*

EDIT: By the way, how does this work? Are they in set places, or will just show up randomly when a page loads?

Randomly. Be sure always to check both the top AND the bottom of the page you're on.

*leaves Easter brownies for everyone*

biggrin.gif That's thoughtful of you. *grabs a brownie and starts nibbling on it* Thank you. *gives Lagie a brotherly hug*

I only have a dozen eggs so far, but I love the wave egg and I wish there was a dragon egg that looked like the beginning of the tiger egg. biggrin.gif

Happy Easter to everyone smile.gif

I love the easter eggs, I have 22 so far.

There is one that I really fell in love with, the little red one that goes back to the egg. If the creator of that one reads this: Is there any chance you could send me a bigger gif of that in private? I don't want to use it on the internet only on my private computer. Please?

Edited by AnariaZanyr

Wow, there are a lot more fandom reference eggs this year.

*hides in a corner with the hazardous environment suit egg*

Liking this so far - I didn't really get into the egg hunt last year (only got about eight) so this will be my first year fully experiencing it and making the effort to catch 'em all. So far only got five, but I love the tiger egg! biggrin.gif

There is a green egg which has some sprouts(?) around it, does it have anything to do with Hellboy (forest god) by chance?

Star Wars, Loki, The Avengers...nice. But the one I am most happy to see is Shingeki no Kyojin.

As a 1st Dan black belt, I'm loving the martial arts egg! Haven't got the Air Force one yet but it sounds cool! Hope I get it soon.

I only just woke up, and now I have to find all 56 eggs, and I only have 1 ;-;, well I am going to bed late for a while.

Edited by AshCola

Thank you to all the spriters and TJ. The eggs are beautiful as always.

user posted image Reference to TJ anyone? I think I've seen an april fools pic by nyastara that kinda looked like this one... I think .... smile.gif Edited by Sheriziya