TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

I only have 5 eggs so far, but the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" one (if I'm not mistaken about that one's identity) strikes a cord of nostalgia in me; I like it. ^^

I wonder if there is a spreadsheet-like list of who sprited what, will be up eventually, like last year?

Oh, they're getting into other books?

I'm sorry to say but some of those cultural references do go over my head sometimes.

A pink egg with a face appeared to me and each time I click it,it says 404 Easter Not Found.Help me!Before I ran out of time!

I bet Datamonster has something to do with this.

Edit:It works now...

Edited by john30

Oh, that is so cute! I have the little hatchie who doesn't want to come out! wub.gif

OMG it's only my second egg for this year but I'm in love with the artist who did the US Airforce egg. My husband spent ten years in the AF and it kinda made my day. I blame being pregnant for the tears at finding that egg. *huggles* thank you!

OMG it's only my second egg for this year but I'm in love with the artist who did the US Airforce egg. My husband spent ten years in the AF and it kinda made my day. I blame being pregnant for the tears at finding that egg. *huggles* thank you!

Yeah, that egg makes me wonder if there are other versions such as Army and Navy. I don't know if they did a Marine Corps as that might be focused a little too much on the US forces but I'm sure most countries would have armies, navies, and air forces in some manner.

These eggs are awesome, already made it to 15. I think that's a good place to call it a night

These eggs are awesome, already made it to 15. I think that's a good place to call it a night

If I wasn't reading, I would probably have the same amount as you but alas, 2 periods of 40 minutes passed me by without me knowing it. My sense of timing sucks!

Thanks to everyone involved. Happy Easter everyone

Eta just caught the beautiful clock egg wub.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

I was wondering when/if this was going to happen. Good to know that we have three days to collect them. I wonder how many eggs there are? Happy Easter Holiday everyone!

Happy Easter. Just woke up and got two eggs already, they're awesome. Can't wait to catch my own egg. :D

Edited by NiramiTheRaven196

Awesome stuff!! Been waiting for this. Totally love these egg designs.

Thank you for the event!

Ooooh, just caught a swirling wave egg, very beautiful.

Thanks TJ and all the people involved in this event, and happy Happy Easter everyone! smile.gif