TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Is it just me or there's really something wrong. I don't see any badge and I keep on getting the "404 Easter Not Found" message whenever I click an egg. sad.gif

I've been waiting for this day; I finally have a divider since last year was my first year. I was beginning to worry it wasn't going to happen this year, since I thought it started earlier last year, so I was happy to see my first egg appear after logging in a few minutes ago. ^^ Happy and blessed Easter T.J. and everyone else.

Is it just me or there's really something wrong. I don't see any badge and I keep on getting the "404 Easter Not Found" message whenever I click an egg. sad.gif

When i click your scroll I see a Badge and a egg in the basket.

Maybe do a hard refresh ? or restart your computer ?

Edited by lollipop00

I love the red one with the hatchling that pops out, then pulls the shell pieces back together and mends it wub.gif

It also made me wonder if it's a sign that the egg collecting BSA will actually be a thing.

Whee! Grabbed my first egg, and wow, thanks for telling us in the first post how many eggs and how much time, TJ. Seriously. So super helpful. happy.gif

Happy hunting, all!

~Feathers

Oh my gosh, I am in love with these eggs! That adorable red dragon who hatches from his egg only to put the pieces back together and hides within, and the Marvel egg is also pretty neat.

Question, My favorite egg is the black dragon flying over the planet who unleashes a stream of energy at it a moment later. What is that from? Or is it an awesome original idea by a talented spriter? I iz curious. cool.gif

Already have 16 eggs... not the Attack on Titan or the Loki one I want... Why am I repelling those eggs Dx

Also Syiren, that is my favorite too. I am curious too. <3

Edited by lollipop00

I only have 5 eggs so far, but the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" one (if I'm not mistaken about that one's identity) strikes a cord of nostalgia in me; I like it. ^^

I wonder if there is a spreadsheet-like list of who sprited what, will be up eventually, like last year?

I only have 5 eggs so far, but the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" one (if I'm not mistaken about that one's identity) strikes a cord of nostalgia in me; I like it. ^^

I wonder if there is a spreadsheet-like list of who sprited what, will be up eventually, like last year?

Are you serious? That was one of my favorite books as a little kid. I MUST have that egg. xd.png

I certainly hope so. They deserve praise for their awesome work. happy.gif

Something is not working:

An egg appeared. I click on it. The site with all the collected eggs appaers (so far so good) but the egg is not filled in into the collection. Instead I can klick it again and again an each site I open but it does not go to the collection.

I can klick the easter basket directly and the site openes but there is no seperater for this year and no egg going there.

I tried with firefox and IE

By showing up on the site, does that include the forums? ninja.gif

nope, only on the cave itself. smile.gif

By showing up on the site, does that include the forums? ninja.gif

No not the forums, just the dragon Cave website wink.gif

Question, My favorite egg is the black dragon flying over the planet who unleashes a stream of energy at it a moment later. What is that from? Or is it an awesome original idea by a talented spriter? I iz curious. cool.gif

I think it's a reference to Final Fantasy.