TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

So far, I have two, a martial arts egg and a pocketwatch.

Haha! Oh~ I got a real 'kick' out of the karate egg. Awesome. Thanks TJ and spriters! laugh.gif

I'm doing something wrong.??? I keep selecting on my first egg (like a mirror ball..pretty) and it goes to last years festival of eggs page and does not "capture" the new egg! What am I doing wrong? I don't see that anyone else is having this problem so I assume it is me.

THanks....I am looking forward to this and want it all to work well. I got a lot of them last year and aim to get them all if possible this go-round.

Kathleen

Using Chrome

Did all suggested to fix this and still not letting me capture the egg (mirror ball...first one I saw) and goes to last years festival.

Egg s4Ay is the one in question. So far I've not captured it so no others showing up either. sad.gif Even a full reboot not doing the job. also tried a Firefox and Explorer browsers with same problem

NEXT DAY: YAY....all working as it should! Thank you whoever fixed the problem and thank you to everyone who did the artwork and tech work to make this happen! laugh.gif

Edited by pfeifferpack

I'm using Windows 7 computer running Chrome, and I've no problems. Maybe restarting your browser will help... o.0

No dice. Neither did updating Java help. Even restarted the computer itself. *sigh*

Hehe... *pokes her extra basket badge*

I don't think you're supposed to be there... xd.png

LOL! We're twinning! (Only not really because our non-spriter ones are different tongue.gif)

~

Got my first egg! Can't wait to find the one I made c:

I very much like the way the year is incorporated on to the divider. Could the others be retro fitted with a year stamp too?

wwooooaah snap, saw a minecraft egg and soon realized what it meant. super excited. <3

Love the banner this yr - thank you to everyone for the event again.

Looking forward to seeing all the eggs again

I'm so heartbroken right now... I've waited for days for this event to come and now that it's finally here it won't let me collect any eggs.

This creeper egg is just mocking me... sad.gif

I think i have the same problem that pfeifferpack has. I'm using an iPhone so I dunno if this is the case. I can see the eggs, but when I click on them the eggs just appear on the page again, not in my basket like it's supposed to. I've collected 2 eggs using my laptop, but the egg just keeps escaping somehow on mobile. My mom's using the laptop so I have to stick to my phone:(

Totally love these kind of events, thanks so much TJ and spriters who made the eggs! I got the tsunami one first! : D

Okay. Update. I'm one of the people having 'issues'. I don't have a new basket/banner/anything, and the egg I clicked on doesn't seem to have landed in the old basket I do have. Not sure what's wrong. I do use Firefox, but I've never had these sorts of problems before.

ETA: The egg does seem to be in the old basket, just not with the eggs from other Easters. Am I just imagining there's an issue?

ETA2: I think everything is okay now. :-)

Edited by Jennie

I'm using my iPhone, and as far as I can tell, I'm having no problems. Maybe it's a server thing?

Yay! Stalking the News forum paid off! I'm just 45 minutes or so late! xd.png

Edit: About how long in between is it for eggs? I'm multitasking two sites with Easter releases. It'd make my life that much easier. happy.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010

was trying to name my dragons when the downtime hit. was confused cuz it wasn't the normal time for downtime.

forgot it was easter til i got my first egg. lol