TJ09

2014-04-20 - Festival of Eggs

Thank you TJ and spriters.

This will be the 5th year of eggs for me, and I'm as excited now as I was the first year I hunted eggs:)

Hehe... *pokes her extra basket badge*

I don't think you're supposed to be there... xd.png

Whoo, I haven't done this in a while, thanks TJ.

I'm having problems with it, though... saw my first egg and clicked it, and it took me to the Festival of Eggs page but I don't see a new section/banner for this year and the egg is not appearing anywhere organized - it won't go away and still shows up in random places with refreshes/new pages.

Yay! My thanks to TJ and Happy Easter to everyone! biggrin.gif

Indeed, the new banner is just beautiful. It's nice having the date included too.

I'm excited to see that I got my easter badge biggrin.gif

Edited by Mondat

I only visit the site to maintain once every day or so, luckily I was up just when the event began. :U It's 20 minutes between each egg, right?

Just saw the banner, I totally love it, so cute <3

Hooray! Thanks, TJ and spriters! Love the banner, and now I'm off to hunt for more eggs! biggrin.gif

Edit: @gotw3, I believe it varies from person to person. Mine tends to run about 5 minutes or so between each egg.

Edited by Thecraftydragon

I like that this year's banner has the year on it smile.gif

All nicely done!

Those who aren't having issues, which seems to be everyone but a few of us: are you using mobile devices to see the cave, or Firefox (which I have no desire to clutter my system with)?

Those who aren't having issues, which seems to be everyone but a few of us: are you using mobile devices to see the cave, or Firefox (which I have no desire to clutter my system with)?

I'm using firefox with no problems (no mobile device though).

I'm using Comodo Ice Dragon (a mirror browser of Firefox), and my daughter is using Chrome. Neither of us is having a problem with our eggs.

Got my second egg!

A pretty egg with purple sparkly mist in the background <3

Totally loving these eggs~

Edited by lollipop00

Thank to TJ and the whole crew for making these little holiday breaks so much fun!

biggrin.gif

Sneaky, sneaky.

I think my first is one that looks like the Air Force symbol from the US.