TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Your wallpapers are so cool! ohmy.gif I was wondering if I may please request a minimalist wallpaper with both male and female Pillows, or a White with a female Pillow? ^^; Not sure which would be easier, but if neither are possible (or if requests are closed) I understand :3

Glad y'all like it!

Wait. Are you doing Architecture as well?

Yes I am! First year. I don't know about you, but I have a super heavy workload. @_@

I was wondering if I may please request a minimalist wallpaper with both male and female Pillows, or a White with a female Pillow? ^^; Not sure which would be easier, but if neither are possible (or if requests are closed) I understand :3

The spriter of the Pillows, JereduLevenin, has strictly said no to fanart (why? I don't know.) But they haven't made a post on the forums or been on their scroll since, well, four years ago, so I guess if we keep this under the radar... wink.gif

((feel free to slap me with some harsh words if I'm wrong about this, Sock/other mods))

Also again reading the artist's permissions, it seems that permission is granted by default if my PMs aren't answered after a month, so dragontamer44722, I might be able to do your Ridgewing/Completed Request dragon after all (though for the latter you would need to keep under wraps I guess because of the nature of the CR section).

An embarrassing PM to Mysfytt later (because it seems I've already asked in the past whoops), and I've gotten permission for their dragons as well. Just waiting on Kurai for the Moonstone now, and that should clear all the artist permissions for the current lot of requests.

Oh, and if you haven't checked it out already, go look at the Spring Seasonal in Shely's calendar thread!

Yes I am! First year. I don't know about you, but I have a super heavy workload. @_@

Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmme here!

Well, not exactly the same as I'm doing AUP (Architecture and Urban Planning). And yep, I have quite heavy workload... I actually think first year AUP is even harder and busier than pure ARC students since our modules are just the sum up of ARC moduls and UP moduls, which means I have to do all architecture models plus three more urban planning ones. Next year will be more relax I've been told. People can choose transferring to ARC if they want after this year but I'm not going to do that xP

Modelling is interesting, though, and I enjoy it.

Btw if you have enough time, may I ask for one? I'll post the reference picture later on since I'm at studio atm and don't have the picture with me <3 Don't worry I've got the permission. Forget this. I had another thought x.x

Edited by Shelybear

Resist the urge....

Resist the urge....

RESIST THE URGE.....

Okay, I can't.

Can you do my characters from 777? If you haven't seen their images before, I can certaintly dig them up for you to see again. Can you?

Also, I would like this to be my screensaver, so just think of the size of an iPad air.

If that is a no can do, I can think of something different.

Just waiting on Kurai for the Moonstone now, and that should clear all the artist permissions for the current lot of requests.

Didn't realize that it would be hard to get permissions for the Moonstone, but no hurry!

Also, your new wallpapers are beautiful. So impressive!

Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmme here!

Well, not exactly the same as I'm doing AUP (Architecture and Urban Planning). And yep, I have quite heavy workload... I actually think first year AUP is even harder and busier than pure ARC students since our modules are just the sum up of ARC moduls and UP moduls, which means I have to do all architecture models plus three more urban planning ones. Next year will be more relax I've been told. People can choose transferring to ARC if they want after this year but I'm not going to do that xP

Modelling is interesting, though, and I enjoy it.

Btw if you have enough time, may I ask for one? I'll post the reference picture later on since I'm at studio atm and don't have the picture with me <3 Don't worry I've got the permission. Forget this. I had another thought x.x

Aw, you can request anything any time, Shely. <3 It's a bit of a slow time for me right now, because we just had to hand in a project this week. (I am also in studio all the time @_@)

Can you do my characters from 777? If you haven't seen their images before, I can certaintly dig them up for you to see again. Can you?

I showed you these yesterday, but I'll repost them here. Sasha and Esko!

I'll run the sketches through digitally this weekend.

By the way, thanks for the praise, everybody ohmy.gif I didn't expect my wallpapers to get so popular.

Some more dragons done by request (sorry you can't see them because of imgur, Esko. Isn't there an ipad/iphone app for that website now?):

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

It is not visible because the school district blocks it. They catogorized it as 'adult' or something

Sure thing! I really want to finish FF7 before I get started on it, though, if you don't mind waiting? happy.gif; I've wanted to play this game for a long time, but I've only just bought it on Steam.

G'ah! I really need to check back here more often. lol. I had almost forgotten about the request. laugh.gif Oh no prob. I don't mind waiting and I can fully understand that. I'm still playing it for the first time myself tbh. I just started the third disc (yeah, I'm playing it old school with the actual PS1 game. All I have to say to that is friends are awesome.) My advice for the game is there is no such thing as being over-leveled. If you think you're at a high enough level to take on the next boss, then level up some more. Saves a lot of hassle in the long run. Especially for a few key bosses, which I won't name so as not to give away anything.

Those Pillow dragons and that Bleeding moon are awesome btw! biggrin.gif

Can sombody please upload it on tinypic so I can see? I really hate my stupid phone for breaking right now

user posted image

user posted image

These are gorgeous! I really wish I could have a Moonstone themed background like the Pillow one, where there's a minimalist male and female Moonstone together.

I really wish I could see them...

Oh man, those are awesome! Those are the minimalist ones, Huh?

Oh man, those are awesome! Those are the minimalist ones, Huh?

Yep! I assumed that minimalist wasn't the style you were looking for, so I'm kind of working on a full image right now (should've specified, huh?) tongue.gif

Nah, I should've specified. It is mah fault.

Anyways, my next request will be that style

Aaahhhhh too much pretty!

Mousie haz a request.

Can I... Can I request a background for an iPhone 5 of two Pinks or Hellfires please? Whichever's easier...

Aaahhhhh too much pretty!

Mousie haz a request.

Can I... Can I request a background for an iPhone 5 of two Pinks or Hellfires please? Whichever's easier...

I'm not known for taking the easier route. Four hours on the dot later, we have some wyverns both on desktop and mobile. (And here is a mirror so Esko can see it).

user posted image

I like to imagine they're fighting because the orange one forgot to lower the toilet seat.

user posted image

I honestly want the mobile one as a poster.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Wow. Very much wow

How is my request doing?

Bugging me won't get it done any faster. tongue.gif But since you asked, I haven't done anything since yesterday.

I'm planning to get a little schoolwork done today, and since I just spent the last four hours working on Mya's request (instead of working on yours oops), I'll have to put it aside for a little bit. xd.png

I'm pretty terrible at prioritizing, you see. I sit in chatzys all day and do nothing.

user posted image

Shinx Evo line: Simple enough. I like to use the Dream World art for pokemon, because it's less likely to have been done before.

:D Perfect! Thank you!

Okay then ! Just wanted an update!

i know I am an impatient little thing

Hey, me too!

Yay, thanks!

I still have yet to pick a new lock screen if you want another project but you still seem consumed with Esko's thing..

It looks good!

user posted image

I like to imagine they're fighting because the orange one forgot to lower the toilet seat.

user posted image

I honestly want the mobile one as a poster.

That would make a great poster. You could (maybe?) even put one in Merchandise Requests to see if they'd be willing to use it for something? (Just thinking out loud here!)

This is beautiful. Great work!

That would make a great poster. You could (maybe?) even put one in Merchandise Requests to see if they'd be willing to use it for something? (Just thinking out loud here!)

Unfortunately the spriter of the Hellfires doesn't want merch of their dragons sad.gif