TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

Hey! I would likea wallpaper for my kindle....its a 1280x800 screen. I'd like a female royal blue Dragon minimalist please? And make the with the same Color of blue as the body/background please! smile.gif

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Merry Christmas, everyone! Total radio silence on my end for a while because of family and such. I didn't finish the Snow Angel on time, unfortunately, but I'll see if I can get it done by new year's (any requests for New Year's?)

Either way, here's transparent Jazz and Torterra. Don't mind the clutter.

user posted image

user posted image

Sure thing! xd.png I'll get started on that once I've finished wrestling with this Snow Angel. You'll have to wait a little bit regardless since I need permission from the spriter, Mysfytt!

It looks amazing, gonna set it as my wallpaper right now.

user posted image

*cries tears of eternity*

I figured instead of puzzling over the Snow Angel or the Bleeding Moon, I could get the simpler dragons done first.

Frills are so simple. I love.

user posted image

Kindles are vertical, yes? (click for vertical-friendly version)

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Could you do a blue nebula minimalist? The background color can be whatever looks best, maybe white or black or whatever. tongue.gif

I'll check what my desktop size is now, if you need it.

EDIT: It's 1440 x 900

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

Could you do a blue nebula minimalist? The background color can be whatever looks best, maybe white or black or whatever. tongue.gif

I'll check what my desktop size is now, if you need it.

EDIT: It's 1440 x 900

So I cheated and used a stock photo of a nebula. I thought this would take only 20 minutes because of that. Instead ended up spending two and a half hours on it. xd.png

user posted image

I thought she looked a little lonely, so I made her a mate. Other changes include reducing both dragons to just a silhouette. I think this one's currently my favorite.

user posted image

The "raw" version (the shapes before I photoshopped in the stars) is here, if anyone is interested in it.

Hey there, I was wondering if you are able to do dragons that aren't released incave? I had a dragon request done a while back in the Completed list and I'd like a minimalist wallpaper of it, but since I didn't sprite it I have to ask permission from the artist first so I'm just covering all my bases.

Hey there, I was wondering if you are able to do dragons that aren't released incave? I had a dragon request done a while back in the Completed list and I'd like a minimalist wallpaper of it, but since I didn't sprite it I have to ask permission from the artist first so I'm just covering all my bases.

I would say only if you have the permission for fan art based on the sprite from the spriter AND the person who designed it/thought of the concept.

I'm the concept creator so thats no probelm, just waiting to hear back from the spriter who did it. Actually looking at the dragon I'm not sure its possible, but if I get permission if you are able to try that would be great. If not, I'd like a Ridgewing one instead, purple preferably. I will let you know if I get permission, but for now the link to the dragon is here--->https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163644

Edited by dragontamer44722

Could you do me a favor and ask LadyLyzar (is it spelled like that?) for the ridgewing? Artist permissions are so tedious on DC. Normally I would ask myself but I'm kind of occupied at the moment ohmy.gif

She did the Ridgewing too? Huh...she did my request too xd.png If I get a reply from her I'll ask permission but if she gives me the ok for my first request then we'll leave it at that unless it can't be done.

I love minimalist backgrounds. >3<

Could you do a shinx evolution family? And/or a sunflowmon?

Hope I'm not asking for too much. I don't request art very often. lol

1920x1080

user posted image

*cries tears of eternity*

I figured instead of puzzling over the Snow Angel or the Bleeding Moon, I could get the simpler dragons done first.

Frills are so simple. I love.

user posted image

Kindles are vertical, yes? (click for vertical-friendly version)

user posted image

That frill is amazing. ohmy.gif

The nebula dragons are wonderful too.

So I cheated and used a stock photo of a nebula. I thought this would take only 20 minutes because of that. Instead ended up spending two and a half hours on it. XD

user posted image

I thought she looked a little lonely, so I made her a mate. Other changes include reducing both dragons to just a silhouette. I think this one's currently my favorite.

user posted image

The "raw" version (the shapes before I photoshopped in the stars) is here, if anyone is interested in it.

Wow! This is beautiful! Thanks so much! I just love their shape and simplicity (I guess thats what minimalist means XD) though the galaxy/stars image makes it really unique.

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

I love them! They're all so pretty!

Could you make me a minimalist male Moonstone wallpaper? Maybe the light blue color as the background? Thanks!

So Ladylyzar didn't return my pms so if possible I'd like to ask for a different wallpaper. This may be difficult, but if you are willing to try it then please do. I love Okami, so if possible could you do a minimalist Amaterasu? Preferably in her Shiranui form since theres more body markings for you to work with. Not that exact picture, its just to give you an idea.

Edited by dragontamer44722

I would like to request a minimalist wallpaper!

I want it with these two (any pose)

user posted image

and for colored reference:

user posted image

(I don't have a reference for the other guy. He's just black with really colorful star/galaxy/space designs, sort of like this, and he has silver eyes)

and I don't know my screen size ^^;

Work has overloaded me recently oh my dear. Sorry everyone! Your requests have been added to the list in the opener. I've barely had the time to even draw! I'll dig out some drawings to show eventually, I promise.

I'll be closing wallpapers for a little bit, but if you want sketch requests (which I do in pen), feel free to request those!

@dragontamer44722: I love Okami! I'll get to that when I get the chance. She's actually fairly easy compared to some of the other requests.

@arya10: It will help A LOT if you already had a picture for me to minimalize (if you want, I can use the sketch you have linked)! It will be faster overall, since I wouldn't need to sketch then flatten it into a wallpaper. And is that a hair curl on the galaxy guy --whose main body is galaxy, unlike the nebulas? (Though I'm not quite sure what's happening in the background...)

You can use the sketch if you want! And no, there's no hair on the galaxy dragon. (And the background is the finned one's body, he's a giant spaghetti noodle :3)

Work has overloaded me recently oh my dear. Sorry everyone! Your requests have been added to the list in the opener. I've barely had the time to even draw! I'll dig out some drawings to show eventually, I promise.

I'll be closing wallpapers for a little bit, but if you want sketch requests (which I do in pen), feel free to request those!

@dragontamer44722: I love Okami! I'll get to that when I get the chance. She's actually fairly easy compared to some of the other requests.

@arya10: It will help A LOT if you already had a picture for me to minimalize (if you want, I can use the sketch you have linked)! It will be faster overall, since I wouldn't need to sketch then flatten it into a wallpaper. And is that a hair curl on the galaxy guy --whose main body is galaxy, unlike the nebulas? (Though I'm not quite sure what's happening in the background...)

I'm in no rush, I know that real life can be a pain.

And yay fellow Okami fan! biggrin.gif

Hello, I saw that your requests page was open? I was wondering if you could draw Cloud Strife and Zack Fair standing side by side holding their swords in a battle pose in an anime style?

I notice that you have a lot of requests already, but I don't mind waiting. I know how frustrating it can be when you have a lot to balance on your plate. ^^

Hello all. Architecture school has swept me off my feet and forced me to build scale models and draw buildings and landscapes forever into the distance. Anyway, time for some housekeeping. Wallpaper requests are Open again, by the way.

Hello, I saw that your requests page was open? I was wondering if you could draw Cloud Strife and Zack Fair standing side by side holding their swords in a battle pose in an anime style?

I notice that you have a lot of requests already, but I don't mind waiting. I know how frustrating it can be when you have a lot to balance on your plate. ^^

Sure thing! I really want to finish FF7 before I get started on it, though, if you don't mind waiting? happy.gif; I've wanted to play this game for a long time, but I've only just bought it on Steam.

~~~

Here are some requests I've been working through. Sorry for the grey frame around the previews -- I have a lot of windows open >_<

user posted image

Shinx Evo line: Simple enough. I like to use the Dream World art for pokemon, because it's less likely to have been done before.

user posted image

Amaterasu (Shiranui): I didn't think the Shiranui form would be too hard, but boy was I wrong. I'm really, really proud of this one, though!

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Hello all. Architecture school has swept me off my feet and forced me to build scale models and draw buildings and landscapes forever into the distance. Anyway, time for some housekeeping. Wallpaper requests are Open again, by the way.

Sure thing! I really want to finish FF7 before I get started on it, though, if you don't mind waiting? happy.gif; I've wanted to play this game for a long time, but I've only just bought it on Steam.

~~~

Here are some requests I've been working through. Sorry for the grey frame around the previews -- I have a lot of windows open >_<

user posted image

Shinx Evo line: Simple enough. I like to use the Dream World art for pokemon, because it's less likely to have been done before.

user posted image<a href='https://i.imgur.com/rPLjmk3.png' target='_blank'></a>

Amaterasu (Shiranui): I didn't think the Shiranui form would be too hard, but boy was I wrong. I'm really, really proud of this one, though!

told you Shiranui might be hard, but boy does it look AWESOME! Thanks so much for doing it, it really looks great