TehUltimateMage

Mage's Ultimate Art Thread [OFFLINE]

A new friend! Thank you!

user posted image

(18/31) Fun with textures (that's a dangerous place to sit for a human)

Edited by TehUltimateMage

How to draw dragon: step one -- draw a circle; step two -- draw the rest of the dragon

For serious: Mostly once you guess the anatomy it's a lot of shading and texture work.

user posted image

(19?/31) inktober is dead and so am I (so much for the monthly challenge)

Bonus dragcave Halloween:

user posted image

For a secret project I'm learning how to draw the halloweenies by actually looking at the sprites for once (sorry for the phone shadow)

user posted image

user posted image

ooooo nice! by secret project do you mean you're spriting a halloween dragon?

don't you mean spiriting a halloween dragon. *shot*

Well, since I last posted I have come up up with a few cool sketch that I'm proud of. I think I'm getting better. biggrin.gif

don't you mean spiriting a halloween dragon. *shot*

oh boy are you in on the secret project? oh boy so many guesses swirling through my mind? is it a ghost dragon, is this a dragon that steals the souls of little children plz i must know

Well, since I last posted I have come up up with a few cool sketch that I'm proud of. I think I'm getting better. biggrin.gif

You should make your own art thread! smile.gif

ooooo nice! by secret project do you mean you're spriting a halloween dragon?

Sorry to disappoint but I can't really sprite DX Don't have the patience for the little things.

Hint: Secret project is related to Inktober.

You should make your own art thread! smile.gif

Sorry to disappoint but I can't really sprite DX Don't have the patience for the little things.

Hint: Secret project is related to Inktober.

I plan to. Once I do a few more. I'm trying to draw all my dragons. laugh.gif

oh boy are you in on the secret project? oh boy so many guesses swirling through my mind? is it a ghost dragon, is this a dragon that steals the souls of little children plz i must know

haha nope I was just making a horrible pun

I haven't been satisfied with any of my drawing lately so I'm opening sketch requests to attempt to break out of my slump. (Fanart or OC doesn't matter, but I'll slightly prioritize stuff from fandoms I know)

Here's some recent sketchbook junk I guess...

user posted image

user posted image

Wow. Where can I get homework like that? O.O

I'm pretty sure most general education schools don't offer that, so you would either have to go to a specialized school (e.g. art schools) or take art/graphic design classes in college. of course that is my assumption.

I'm pretty sure most general education schools don't offer that, so you would either have to go to a specialized school (e.g. art schools) or take art/graphic design classes in college. of course that is my assumption.

Yah, probably. To bad, really. I would love to do it.

Eyyy yeah I go to architecture school! Post secondary. It's a whole lot of work and very little sleep. (I'm constantly in studio, just ask the people I talk to)

The animations were part of an assignment in using Houdini FX, using my own 3d models. You could probably do something similar on your own time using Google Sketchup and Houdini.

I haven't been drawing much and I'm in a slight block but have some dragons drawn the time we went out for noodles before a late nighter

user posted image

am person who constantly bothers mage, can confirm she's dead 24/7, please donate to our prayer circle

im joke. <3 i love your drawings & i miss you come back to van sometime <33

*laughs because I have a week off and I have so many other things to do but instead I just draw 18 hrs a day* my dad is begging me to go to bed please send help

Much like xvi it's the first time I've busted out my tablet in 20000 years. Try to catch me on stream every night this week! (Except friday)

Have some characters from that Wings RP that everybody's been talking about.

Aroara's character, Simon, done over the stream:

user posted image

My own painful child, sketched over a 5 hour drive then colored digitally (I'm coming to like this aesthetic):

user posted image

man, I wish I could do that. Unfortunately I'm so stressed with trying to get my life together I've lost most of the will to draw (especially since it takes so long and I'm frustrated with my drawing style) u_u

This is really nice though. Love the wings (how for birb :'3), coloring, and anatomy. Also envy you; I can hardly do anything during a drive because I get motion sickness TuT