TJ09

2014-04-15 - May Release Info

I thank you for the advance notice, it's very helpful, since I didn't like Sunday but like Saturday even less.

I also hope it's pygmies, we seem to have gotten blended, 2-headed, metal, and drakes....pygmies would be loverly!

EDIT:

I just wanna say - MOAR EGG SLOTS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

really.

Edited by daba555

Talk about taste the rainbow. I really want to see the Purple and Brown one. Hmm, chocolate.

Too bad we can't see the mutation ones like the white ones with red stripes.

By the sound of it, it seems the Black Stripe was going to be the last one.

I think the brown and orange were great!

I think I've missed all birthdays :/ (Having a very old account, by the way)

Don't wanna miss it this year! :c

Ooh, actually I wonder if the dragon encyclopedia thing will feature in this upcoming event. But maybe that will fit better with the DC Anniversary? *waggly eyebrows*

ugh!! why do i have to be away on May 21!!

yet it's still nice to know the date in advance~ thanks for letting us know, TJ!

Wouldn't it be cute if the dragons got special sprites for the BDay event? :3

I mean, i am sure that would also be a lot of work and I can totally understand why it probably wouldn't happen BUT... cute all the same.

Wouldn't it be cute if the dragons got special sprites for the BDay event? :3

I mean, i am sure that would also be a lot of work and I can totally understand why it probably wouldn't happen BUT... cute all the same.

What a cool idea! I guess special sprites for all dragons is out of the question (that would be a *massive* amount of work), but maybe for some selected few, e.g. those species that have been around since the beginning.

Thanks for the heads-up, TJ!

I am so behind in everything... xd.png

This is going to be great! Thank you TJ!

Didn't it start on the Friday before? I kept this day free, also for DC.

THE WEEKEND CAN'T COME ANY SOONER! (It could actually, I have so much stuff to catch up on...lol.)

I hope to see the news thread on the weekend, as well as all the banners and eggs for the FoE!

Didn't it start on the Friday before? I kept this day free, also for DC.

It started at midnight on March 30...so on Saturday. Which means it will probably be tonight.

Guess I'm going to go to bed after midnight, again. Well, it's OK, sleeping is overrated anyway! biggrin.gif

So i guess the change from sunday to saturday is permanent how disappointing. I had hope the experiment would fall through.

So i guess the change from sunday to saturday is permanent how disappointing. I had hope the experiment would fall through.

He never said it was permanent. He's trying this later time release but on a day earlier, as many said they would have preferred it to be on Saturday that way it's still the weekend for everyone.

It was stated to be an experiment by the man himself on last month's release ("I'm going to try something new"). And until the dust finally settles this is most likely going to remain an experiment.

================================================

While I'm still not happy with the site's decision to try and fix something that isn't broken in the first place (or, depending on your perspective, fixing a problem with the wrong method), I nevertheless appreciate the advanced notice given beforehand this time, which is a significant improvement compared with the last release.

Edited by CNR4806