TJ09

2014-04-15 - May Release Info

Thanks for the info TJ!

And I'll throw my wish into the pile...

MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES..... MORE STRIPES!!!!!

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I might be wrong, but I think Cinnamin Draconna wants more stripes wink.gif

Personally, I'd like to see more easterns, because the cave needs more of those. Or pygmies because it's been a while, but I like those less, haha xd.png

Personally, I'd like to see more easterns, because the cave needs more of those. Or pygmies because it's been a while, but I like those less, haha xd.png

laugh.gif I think you might be right tongue.gif

Personally, I'd like to see more easterns, because the cave needs more of those. Or pygmies because it's been a while, but I like those less, haha XD

Or eastern pygmies. :P

Or eastern pygmies. :P

Or even better: eastern two-headed pygmies 8D

Edited by PieMaster

agree with this.

We have none eastern species, just Shimmer Scales (ULTRA rare, no CB onbanible with our efforts), Silver (ultra rare), Radiant Angel (valentine breed).

The choice is really small! I think that when Royal Blue Dragons were released on the 23rd of January 2012 alongside the Golden Wyverns to celebrate the Chinese New Year and also the beginning of the “Year of the Dragon“ we should have had an Eastern breed instead of them...

Chinese New year = Oriental dragon. cool.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

Or even better: eastern two-headed pygmies 8D

I see your eastern two headed pygmies, and I raise you: eastern two-headed pygmy drakes!

I see your eastern two headed pygmies, and I raise you: eastern two-headed pygmy drakes!

Jokes on all of us, they're pygmy wyrms. :Y

I think is better when the event is t v1 PM EST., specially for latin users...

Thnx TJ.

BTW, my birthday is on May 11th xd.png

I second that hope for some new pygmies, they're my favourites and I keep hoping for more of them ^^ thanks TJ and all others who help make this site the awesome place that it is.

or an huge eastern two-headed pygmy drakes, with a bigger size. Plus is an aquatic dragon with a dorsal crest like Dorsals and has two tails!

I still prefer all releases to be at night because I always have stuff going on during the day, even the weekends.

I thought about that, but if they were drakes, they wouldn't be easterns =O

Jokes on all of us, they're pygmy wyrms. :Y

Those sound like they would be incredibly cute. >.>

Thanks TJ for the update~ ugh, the anticipation of releases, wondering what the new dragons are going to be... tongue.gif

Yay!

May has become a great birthday month for me! My girls were born on May 5th and May 7th, my grandmother was born May 4th, a dear friend was born on the 17th and Dragon Cave on the 21st. biggrin.gif

Dragons for ALL the May birthdays!

Plus I should be home and able to catch them. Wheeeee!

So much to look forward to!!!!! SWEET!

Thank you to all the spriters, TJ and everyone! Can't wait to see what is coming!

Sadly as always I work on Easter. I'm still holding out hope that I can actually use the computer at work to get my Easter Eggs. (sometimes it lets me visit the cave sometimes it don't.)

I hate these day time releases. Anything after 4pm would be perfect, cuz I go to school until 3pm. sad.gif

I hate these day time releases. Anything after 4pm would be perfect, cuz I go to school until 3pm. :(

So you wouldn't get the eggs right when they're released, what's wrong with that? The original midnight time was when a majority of the audience was sleeping, and for the other half of the world it was a little earlier than 1 PM would be for the now-awake majority.

Also it's on a Saturday. Unless you have classes then, I don't see what the problem is?

So you wouldn't get the eggs right when they're released, what's wrong with that? The original midnight time was when a majority of the audience was sleeping, and for the other half of the world it was a little earlier than 1 PM would be for the now-awake majority.

Also it's on a Saturday. Unless you have classes then, I don't see what the problem is?

:U I have classes.

I actually think the midnight release was really fun, catching things on a phone while competing with like 200 people, missing 99% of the time... Though usually people stalk the News forums before attacking the biomes, so I guess that's a 10 second headstart...?

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

It seems lots of people are asking this, but I haven't seen a reply. Is there going to be something for Easter?

It seems lots of people are asking this, but I haven't seen a reply. Is there going to be something for Easter?

Yes, TJ posted here saying that there will be another Festival of Eggs.