TJ09

2014-04-15 - May Release Info

Cool, thanks for the notice. I know many people were wanting to know time changes farther in advance. I wonder what the events will be: I remember that 7-day release was crazy, wow. xd.png

Yes, thanks TJ!

I am working on Sunday, so being able to catch on Saturday already is perfect!

And of course, as my birthday's on the 22nd, it makes DC's birthday a special celebration anyway. biggrin.gif

Edit:

If I could have a wish: could we have one day just Coppers dropping in the cave? xd.png

Edited by lilysally

Oh yeah, there's also Easter coming up. I totally forgot :3

I don't care for pygmies but would absolutely love to see a new hybrid. (Any new hybrid really, but I've been wanting a particular one since the concept was created, and now the thread is nowhere to be found in the Suggestions forum. It may be a bit too early, but I've still hoped for them in every release since I found them missing lol)

So would that mean having another 7 days of release? I almost died that time. Or will it be just one Dragon release per event?

Or one dragon with 8 variants/alts (I think such crazy things happened already on the Completed list). As a sprite collector, I would love this so much.

Edited by Light Concorde

*SOB*

Omg, I'm having a first communion (my kid) on May 4th. (may the 4th be with him...)

That'll be fun. I think I'll make the cakes while trying to catch and hop-ing in the chat xd.png

Thanks for letting us know TJ. The advance notice is much appreciated. smile.gif

8-day release would be fun biggrin.gif Especially if the rarest dragon would be next-to-last.

*dodges tomatoes*

A dragon with 8 alt forms would be crazy... but interesting.

Anyhow, I have a feeling we will get an event this time instead of a release.

Edited by natli

Sounds awesome, TJ! Thank you so much for the advance notice! And for changing the time to Saturday, that will really help people who are in the next day (Sunday in this case) by the time 1pm EST rolls around. smile.gif

Also, so excited to see what the celebration this year is! Especially since I wasn't around for last year's. smile.gif

Or one dragon with 8 variants/alts (I think such crazy things happened already on the Completed list). As a sprite collector, I would love this so much.

Ehehehe that reminds me that a completed request I really liked had 15 different color forms. >:3 It's disappeared from the CL now but of course I don't know if it's going to be released someday or if it was removed because there was no way it could be put in-cave with that many colors.

This will only be my second birthday event on DC, and I'm not sure if I hope for an event or a release. An event would be interesting, but I always like releases and seeing new dragons. However that'll put me behind on breeding. Either way, May will be a busy month. *flails*

Ehehehe that reminds me that a completed request I really liked had 15 different color forms. >:3 It's disappeared from the CL now but of course I don't know if it's going to be released someday or if it was removed because there was no way it could be put in-cave with that many colors.

This will only be my second birthday event on DC, and I'm not sure if I hope for an event or a release. An event would be interesting, but I always like releases and seeing new dragons. However that'll put me behind on breeding. Either way, May will be a busy month. *flails*

Just take a deep breath and remind yourself that it'll be a piece of cake compared to what we have planned for sweetlings come Valentine's. biggrin.gif

Hm, release or event? I would prefer an event, to be honest, if we'll have just had a release earlier this month... But new dragons are always so awesome! So hard to decide. Guess I'll just wait and be happy either way. biggrin.gif

YAY! And May 21st is my birthday too! biggrin.gif hehe I always look forward to the May release here at DC. tongue.gif

Just take a deep breath and remind yourself that it'll be a piece of cake compared to what we have planned for sweetlings come Valentine's. :D

Hm, release or event? I would prefer an event, to be honest, if we'll have just had a release earlier this month... But new dragons are always so awesome! So hard to decide. Guess I'll just wait and be happy either way. :D

So why not both? Holidays have events AND releases (though it's only the one dragon, but still). It could be like 1-5 dragons and an event (I think with an event it shouldn't go higher than 3 dragons, but if more were wanted then 5 would be the absolute max I'd personally be okay with).

I'm going to assume there will be 2-3 new dragons in the regular release, so maybe the birthday event will see 2-3 more? That would be nice. A little extra time between releases while still releasing a bunch of dragons.

Actually I really hope to see some BSAs released. We haven't had any in a while. Soulpeace only barely count, since I don't know of too many people that use Expunge that often.

Sitting out the release, but excited about the DC Birthday.

I can't believe that it's DC's birthday already. owo

The last spectacular event seems like it was just yesterday!