TJ09

2014-04-15 - May Release Info

biggrin.gif Pure awesomeness! I get a lot of time to clear my scroll then.

Thanks so much for the advance notice. I LOVE the Easter egg event. It is my favorite. Very excited to see what this DC birthday has instore. Thanks TJ and spriters for all your hard work!

Edited by KatPhipps

Thanks, TJ. I'm looking forward to it.

I think this is awesome and I don't necessarily think splitting releases up is a bad idea for the future potentially. I mean not on all of them, but certainly I like the fact you are willing to vary times and such to try to make it as fair as you can for everyone at some point and not just benefit the same timezones over and over again.

Thanks and I can't wait!!

So would that mean having another 7 days of release? I almost died that time. Or will it be just one Dragon release per event?

I'm getting giddy.

I'm not gonna sleep tonight, thinking of all of the possibilities and the eggs and the dragons and how long I have to try and catch and raise dragons and breed all of my new pairs before I get pummeled by new releases.

So stoked!!!

Thanks for the advance warning smile.gif

&Definitely looking forward to the festival of eggs. Eheheheheheheheheh

-cackles and scrams away-

So would that mean having another 7 days of release? I almost died that time. Or will it be just one Dragon release per event?

TJ's done a variety of different things for DC's birthday (5th saw five pygmies at once, 6th saw three breeds at once - but six adults due to dimorphism, 7th saw seven days of one dragon each + new avatars), so I wouldn't automatically assume any exact repeats. o3o

TJ's done a variety of different things for DC's birthday (5th saw five pygmies at once, 6th saw three breeds at once - but six adults due to dimorphism, 7th saw seven days of one dragon each + new avatars), so I wouldn't automatically assume any exact repeats. o3o

And this will be year 8. Maybe he'll be nice and have two dragons that will have dimorphism for hatchlings and adults. Or maybe two dragons with like 4 different forms.

Urgh. How to catch up to my scroll goals?

So we just have to expect something awesome with 8s in it. Of course two breeds with dimorphic hatchies and adults would cover that, too.

I appreciate letting us plan around the release a little better! Thanks for all you do.

Woot! Thank you for the notice. Now to mark those in my calendar of craziness. laugh.gif

Finally, some advance notice about something. Thanks.

Edited by TheGrox