Leashedragon

Dragon Hoarder Banners (Inactive)

Falconiform WYVERN fixed. =D (Thanks again for pointing that out)

user posted image

Will do others when I have a chance.

Can I request a paper dragon hoarder one please? Perhaps with the egg, since it's so unique?

Thankyou!

Could one be done somehow for male silver checkers?

And reds.

Cookies are offered!

Edited by Dragonessdown

*gives Leashedragon brownies* You ma'am are amazing smile.gif

When you have a moment... Would you mind making a Purple dragon hoarder banner? Only if you don't mind, of course...

You truly are amazing...

So I um.. recently bought myself a 3DS and Pokemon X... *cough*

That's where I've been for a bit now. Totally sorry. Will try and get caught up a bit on these!

*pats* Nevermind, you can do it whenever you like.

So far I know many people hoarding White dragons so may be one for them? I am considering collecting whithes as well.<3

OH MY GOSH these are gorgeous! I love them! Keep it up! P.S would you mind making a hoarder banner for Speckle-throated Dragons? It would be fantastic.

These are AMAZING and the Falconiform is definitely going to be in heavy use by me wink.gif

Any chance you'd do the Nebula dragons in the future? biggrin.gif

These are AMAZING and the Falconiform is definitely going to be in heavy use by me wink.gif

Any chance you'd do the Nebula dragons in the future? biggrin.gif

I suggested that, hopefully that's next on the list tongue.gif

I'm using your lovely Guardian banner, Leashedragon. Thank you very much for the art. biggrin.gif

If not already suggested, can there be Seasonal and Black banners? .w.

I second a Black banner, but...I hoard frozen Black hatchlings, so what I'd really love is a Black hatchling banner. Pretty please?

I would love to see a Sunsong Amphiptere banner. I LOVE those dragons, or rather, amphipteres. They're beautiful, and the color scheme is aMAZing. I have only just started hoarding them though, and only have 3, with on growing... But I will have more!

EDIT: Just caught another one from the AP. It's a Tinselfail, but nevertheless, I still love it. smile.gif

EDIT #2: Caught ANOTHER one from the AP. It has a Gold-Sunsong Checkerboard Lineage. Not going to be breeding this one, but still gonna love it. xd.png

Edited by gusearth1

Could you make a Nocturne Dragon Hoarder banner please? :3 I feel like I'm the only person who really likes nocturne dragons. I think they're stunning!

I second a Black banner, but...I hoard frozen Black hatchlings, so what I'd really love is a Black hatchling banner. Pretty please?

I too would love to have a Black banner.

These are very well made. I will be using the Glaucus Banner. smile.gif