Leashedragon

Dragon Hoarder Banners (Inactive)

That's fine, Greg. I actually prefer that you rehost them wherever you want as to not take my bandwidth. Not that it's very much, just habit.

user posted image

It's gorgeous! I'm on my ipod right now but when I get home to my computer that's going straight into my sig. wub.gif

Could you make a Sweetling banner whenever you have time? There's definitely no rush, but I'd like one for future use. smile.gif

Glad everyone is enjoying the banners. I'll keep on the requests as I can. Will have some time as I have the next few days off.

That's fine, Greg. I actually prefer that you rehost them wherever you want as to not take my bandwidth. Not that it's very much, just habit.

Ah, thank you very much. I just wanted to clarify for a couple of friends who don't happen to have an account here but happen to have a DC scroll.

Your banners are so nice! Would you do one for Imperial Fleshcrownes? And perhaps one for Shimmer Scales as well?

I love these banners! Could you possibly do a nebula one?

I was about to suggest that. xd.png

Yes, please. If you happen to have the time, I'd love to see a Nebula hoarder banner.

My four day weekend is coming up.. hopefully I can catch up on banners. Did this one real quick. Sorry for the wait.

user posted image

Took a break from cleaning, here are the ones I did. Still working on the Nebula/Shimmerscale as those are a little more involved.

user posted image

-Redoing-

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Leashedragon

Took a break from cleaning, here are the ones I did. Still working on the Nebula/Shimmerscale as those are a little more involved.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I really love your banners just one tiny thing: It should be "Falconiform Wyvern" not "dragon". wink.gif

Edited by Shajana

Ack.. Was doing a bunch of dragon ones that I messed that one up. Will fix it when I have a chance.

Oh! Oh! Can you do a vampire hoarder banner? I simply love collecting vampires!

When you have the time, do you think you could make an Electric Hoarder banner please? Your banners are beautiful by the way!

Thank you!

Gosh your banners are amazing. I love so many of them I can't choose a favorite. Well, maybe the Falcons. xd.png

Your banners are soooo beautiful! wub.gif

If you don't mind, would you please make a Red one for me?

Can you make an Olive Hoarder banner? wub.gif