TehUltimateMage

Animorphs: Redux (OOC)

It's March Break! Yay! Are we going to get this booted up again?

I won't be here on Wednesday or Thursday, as I am going to be staying where there is no WiFi. On the other hand, I have a post in the works, but we need to confer as a group first.

EDIT: I posted now! I think it's your turn, Backup. We do need to open up for Taylor's involvement though (Roderick as well).

Edited by Coryn02

Simon can divert to pick up Taylor or she can spot him passing by her place. Feel free to include such a thing in your post, Backup. I'll make an edit at the bottom of my post to reflect it too.

In case nobody already noticed, I have posted with Andrew. I have had him elaborate a bit on the morphing power in a way intended to seem suspicious from an OOC perspective so the other characters will ask him how he knows this, while at the same time going into the question of what they should do with the morphing power.

If anyone is working on a post or intends to soon, please do let me know. I begin to worry that everyone has disappeared.

EDIT: Dear God, it's been a month since anyone posted in here? Wow.

Edited by Coryn02

I know you posted x3 About the moment you had posted, I got an email aha.

I'll post if desired but I was waiting for the other two.

After about two weeks of silence in the IC topic, Narvix and I have made some progress on the collaboration post idea we've been kicking around. I won't be posting the link to the Google Doc because I don't want vandals to destroy our work. We need input from the rest of you if we want to complete it and hopefully breathe new life into the roleplay.

If you need the link, Narvix and I both have it, we can PM it to you.

EDIT: We did actually forget to take Ember's most recent post into context when we wrote. So, we do need you to help us out, Ember.

Edited by Coryn02

On the question of "can you acquire DNA from something dead?" This was mentioned In the books, and the answer was no. The animal has to be alive for one to acquire it. So, sorry, but nobody's going to be stomping around as a T-Rex any time soon, unless you know how to travel 65 million years into the past.

It's called a Sario Rip.

Aww, drat. It's closed. I've read the whole series. *Sadness*

Also umm, in The Illusion and The Test there is a HORRIBLY evil person named Taylor. Not sure if that's what you intended...

Edited by EmmaD333

It's called a Sario Rip.

Aww, drat. It's closed. I've read the whole series. *Sadness*

Also umm, in The Illusion and The Test there is a HORRIBLY evil person named Taylor. Not sure if that's what you intended...

You mean the child? That's like saying that because my name is Thomas Jefferson that I'm the long-dead President of the United States.

I found out about the Sario Rip sometime after I asked that question.

EDIT: It's only closed for the time being, I'm sure TUM will accept your character when the time is right. We're basically just starting it, so your character can't be one of the original Animorphs.

Edited by Coryn02

Wooo. Collab post is up. I don't know if Coryn still intends to post for Andrew or not but I think it's safe for me to assume that Backup or Mage can post for Taylor or Lauren when they're ready?

Or just anyone in general.

Edited by Narvix

Wooo. Collab post is up. I don't know if Coryn still intends to post for Andrew or not but I think it's safe for me to assume that Backup or Mage can post for Taylor or Lauren when they're ready?

Or just anyone in general.

I have no such plans, I feel Andrew's said enough in the collab post. And yes, someone else should post now, there's not enough room between me and Narvix to write another post.

I personally think Backup could probably write a good post right about now, not that it should be them next.