TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Yeah, he does that whenever he forgets to freeze the hatchlings. Benefits of being the boss. x3

Almost every time.

He forgot to freeze them, lol! The blue ones look BEAUTIFUL but I think the Howler Ones aren't getting that much love. sad.gif

He forgot to freeze them, lol! The blue ones look BEAUTIFUL but I think the Howler Ones aren't getting that much love. sad.gif

Yeah. I noticed that too, but I love the Howlers a lot. biggrin.gif Like others have said, I love how the wings look like a butterfly's wings. The pattern looks familiar, but I don't remember which butterfly I've seen it on. xd.png

*cuddles Howlers*

I'm going to grab some more when I get unlocked again. laugh.gif

I wish I could do this. Both are so butterfly-esque, and the pose compliment each other so well. Not that I'm complaining, we need more drakes! But why did this dragon have to be one? *sigh*

Don't worry, Tiga! The Howlers have a fan club in me! I love that they're spiky in an elegant way. Normally, I'm not a fan of overly spiky dragons, but the Howlers do spikes so well!

I love them!!

I love the howlers myself smile.gif I like the spikey Evil look of them tongue.gif

I love the howlers! biggrin.gif

Beautiful dark butterfly drakes.

I'm also a member of the Howler fan club. LOVE those guys! biggrin.gif

The descriptions amuse me, though. Dunno if anyone's noticed this?

Standard description for all dragons...

Dragons don’t communicate with each other verbally, but they will growl to scare off predators and frighten prey.

Added description for Howler's...

Though not very bright, these emotive creatures employ an impressive vocabulary of loud chortles, shrieks, and songs to communicate with one another, and almost never stop chattering.

laugh.gif

I'm also a member of the Howler fan club. LOVE those guys! biggrin.gif

The descriptions amuse me, though. Dunno if anyone's noticed this?

Standard description for all dragons...

Added description for Howler's...

laugh.gif

We discussed verbal vs. vocal a few pages ago. You might be interested in these posts:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8169562

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8169549

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8169540

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8169544

:3

My favorite sprite of the new release is the Howler hatchlings. They would have made awesome new pygmies. tongue.gif Still, I'm glad to have the new additions to our dragon collecting projects!

Ahh, I hadn't read through all 77 pages, so I didn't see these.

Thanks SockPuppet smile.gif

Hah, I love the actual glaucas the dragons are based on! Who knew such lazy, jellyfish-eating sunbathers really existed! smile.gif

The howlers are definitely among my favorite sprites, nicely detailed.

Wow! Thank you TJ and spriters for this wonderful release! They are both glorious!

I am not ashamed of the amount of hoarding that has begun on my scroll this day.

I am not ashamed of the amount of hoarding that has begun on my scroll this day.

Same, no regrets. *as much locked* Seriously one of the best releases for me ._.

Same same. Out of influences for gals, but I've two influenced pairs, so that's good~

Same same. Out of influences for gals, but I've two influenced pairs, so that's good~

I need to get more male influences. My scroll leans to producing females if not influenced properly.

*squeals* Three more hours for my hatchlings to mature.

Mine's been giving me an excess of male BSAs X'DDD

My face when I finally got a pink gal: 8D:D8D:D8D

Perhaps I should take a wee break to breed up some pinks. If I get them, I'll toss you a boy X'3