TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

user posted image

--

Small bit about Glaucus Drakes and their adult differences.

I don't have a fancy ref sheet for the Howlers but

*dramatic camera zoom*

The neotropical dragon is the Howler's sworn enemy. Always trying to steal their mushrooms. *shakes fist*

Just thought I'd bring these back to the recent pages in case people missed them. =p

I caught another Howler from the AP. Whoop! But the male red hatchling I caught has about 26k views and is sick. It still has 3 hours left to mature but I wonder if it'll make it. I do have it hidden.

And there goes another Glaucus in the AP. Make that two that went by.

Edited by Spyridon

I just named my Glaucus drakes Glucinium and Glutamate... there may or may not be something wrong if these are the first things on my mind. (There are more chemicals starting with gl- than I thought. Even if I cheated a bit with the first one, since it's just an old name for beryllium. Either way I'm going to have fun with names lol)

After a bit of googling, I see that they're apparently based on the blue sea slug. That's pretty neat. They're adorable, both the slugs and the drakes. :3

The Howlers are still my favourites though, I think. Loving the colours, concept, and how the hatchling looks like it has antennae. So cute. xd.png I might even collect them despite them being drakes.

I like the decorations on the Howlers but overall, the Glaucus dragons are my favorite. I guess I'm the only one.

Edit: It would make a cute plushie.

Edited by Spyridon

OMG! biggrin.gifwub.gif I LOVE the Glaucus dragons! So glad I managed to get quite a few of them so far. They even have my favorite colors. smile.gif

I think I am going to want more of those. xd.png hehe

I like the female Glaucus and the male Howler the best, but the Howler is my favorite of the two.

Oh woooow I love these. The Glaucus are so pretty (what would be the plural of that, I wonder?) but the Howlers are awesome. They remind me of butterflies. Killer butterflies. xd.png

Both of these drakes kick butt 8D They're gonna make such awesome lineages together wub.gif

edit: yes I am aware it's a drake, not a dragon |D

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I just love both of them, especially the Glaucus. I knew they would be called Glaucus Drakes when I just saw the adults. Both are really awesome, and I am happy we have more drakes now, thanks a lot, birdz and Odeen!

Edited by xDragonia

Just realizing that the Glaucus drakes are dog-sized, and now I can't stop wishing that these actually exist, because one would make a really nice pet, xd.png

Just realizing that the Glaucus drakes are dog-sized, and now I can't stop wishing that these actually exist, because one would make a really nice pet, xd.png

Technically all drakes are about the size of a dog.

Wow, As much as I wasn't fond of the hatchlings... thos Glaucus drakes are really, really pretty!

The Howler's ain't half bad either! I like them both.

I really like both of them, though I think the howler is my favorite. I have always been a sucker for gold/yellow and black.

I also don't think anyone need worry about rarity, they are already sticking around for a while before being picked up.

Not really a drake person but these are loverly biggrin.gif , If we get a few more, for variety I might actually start breeding them rolleyes.gif

The Glaucus Drake adult sprites are absolutely fantastic. The Howler Drakes look good, too.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

The Glaucus Drake adult sprites are absolutely fantastic. The Howler Drakes look good, too.

And I have a male and female of each. :3 I Can't wait for them to grow up.

Technically all drakes are about the size of a dog.

I realize that now, I saw it on the wiki. I wasn't sure what drakes were before I actually looked. It's nice to be sure now, haha.

Totally thought I knew what the white/blue eggs were going to be. I was wrong. Not that it is a bad wrong.. it's a good wrong. Not that the wrongs were bad, just that I absolutely LOVE these. My god I think they are my new favorites. MUST HOARD!

Woah, did TJ just convert his adults into frozen hatchlings, because I thought he had 3 adults O_o

Woah, did TJ just convert his adults into frozen hatchlings, because I thought he had 3 adults O_o

Yeah, he does that whenever he forgets to freeze the hatchlings. Benefits of being the boss. x3