TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I love the adults they're gorgeous!!! biggrin.gif Definitely the best drakes yet. I think I'll have to start a collection of both. biggrin.gif

A big THANK YOU to birdzgoboom and Odeen for spriting these stunning beauties! ohmy.gif

I love that they're the first DC Drakes with dimorphism. wub.gif

The Glaucus are amazing! I chose wrong in only getting one pair of them and two pairs of the Howlers. While the Howlers are pretty neat, I tend to favor the pretty &/or cute dragons over the more wicked looking ones.

Thank you, Odeen and Birdzgoboom...

An outstanding job from both of you...

I prefer Glaucus Drakes but Howler Drakes are awesome,too!

Although I was not so happy about the testing release time and the last-minute announcement, still want to say thank you to spriters and TJ.

Totally stealing awesome names for my Glaucus dragons, haha. <3 The Howlers too if possible, I really love both these guys. biggrin.gif

So pumped for my babies to mature!

Loving all of these happy.gif Of the Glauci (Glaucuses?) the male is my favourite. Of the Howlers, I prefer the male overall but I also really love the female's tail. Great work birdzy and odeen happy.gif

Both breeds are awesome! In sprite-quality as well as in concept.

I love the Glaucus sea-snail and it's great to have a drake based off of it, especially one with so many lovely details. happy.gif *pokes squiddly wing-appendices*

And I was hoping for a butterfly-themed sprite on my scroll for a long time now. Having chirping and chattering, hyperactive butterflies is a big bonus in my book. xd.png

Many thanks to two very talented spriters, birdzgoboom and Odeen, this is some stunning work and I will get many a smile (and some nice lineages) from having these on my scroll. laugh.gif

As for the changed release-time: I can see how changed times would benefit a lot of players, but I'd strongly support a release beginning on Saturday then, especially considering all time zones involved on this site.

Albeit surprising, I welcomed the testing of a different release time and wouldn't mind trying out different possibilities in the future.

The coastal ones are GORGEOUS! I can definitely see 2-3 lineages i'll make with with these biggrin.gif

Edited by Zilverwing

The costal ones are GORGEOUS! I can definitely see 2-3 lineages i'll make with with these :D

What with all the 5 choices you have XD

I'm just RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY that I managed to snag three untaken names for my three Howlers...got the idea for the names from the way they've got those eye spots on their wings. tongue.gif

I'm just RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY that I managed to snag three untaken names for my three Howlers...got the idea for the names from the way they've got those eye spots on their wings. tongue.gif

Ooh, I do like those names! Congrats. ^^ The Howlers' eye spots are a really neat touch.

What with all the 5 choices you have xd.png

Well, if it were possible, I could see these with the Radient Angels or Ices. But since they're drakes, guess they could only be with the Ochredrake, Night/Day Glories, The Howler and themselves.

Then refering back to my last post, I would likely be doing the Day Glories and the same breed.

Ooh, I do like those names! Congrats. ^^ The Howlers' eye spots are a really neat touch.

ThanksI'm pretty sure the Howlers are my fave out of the two just cause they look so AWESOME. laugh.gif Just now managed to find great names for the three Glaucus hatchlings that also weren't already taken so....SPAZZY Kermy Flail of Bliss at my good fortune. biggrin.gif

I would like to get back to my normal programming but I still have two hours to clear four spaces. The other three about 8 hours later.

The Glaucus Drakes are so beautiful... I also liked the Howler Drakes, they remind me a bit of the Black Marrows...xd.png

I was sitting here drooling over the Glaucus Drakes when my husband peeked over my shoulder and said, "Wow, those dark ones are great!" So both new drakes have a fan in my household. ^.^

Looking at them again. I think the Glaucus Drakes are now one of my favorite creatures in the cave! The colors are just amazing. And the design is amazing too!

I just love the patterns on the Howler's wings. They're so amazing >.< Ahhhh I never thought I'd love the look of a drake this much.