TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I love the Male Glaucus over the others though it's too bad I can't breed them with the Winter Magis. We need Holidays to be the other limited dragon types. We only have the Halloween Pumpkin Pygmies.

Oh my goodness they're SO beautiful! And I cant beleave the adults of the deer based one! Just- my goodness both are just outstanding! D:

I really love the adults! The spriters made an very good job ob them!

Wow, I'm loving both the Glaucus and the Howler dragon! Can't wait to catch more of these pretties. Thanks TJ and general DC team! And it actually wasn't nearly as hard to catch them on release day as I thought it'd be. : D

>Glaucus Drakes

>silvery-white

>with blue stripes all over

>and wiggly appendages on the wings

A new army incoming. *hoard hoard hoard*

Howlers are sweet too but not my fav due to their color ^^"

I love the blue ones!!! The name glaucus sounds just a tad funny, so i'm naming my dragons Beach towel (from the appearance,) and Thank you for skiing. (from the code)

Iv collected my max I can, however the second they become hatchies in a few days I shall gain just a few more to have 5 of each! xd.png Very army worthy dragons, yes indeed!

nice drakes, they look great

They really are pretty but being drakes means they will only breed with other drakes right?

I wish I could see the Blue one bred with a male Silver!!!

They really are pretty but being drakes means they will only breed with other drakes right?

That's correct. I'm thinking for the glaucus ones at least, they'll really only look good in a purebred lineage. However, I think Howlers and Night Glorys might look okay together.

yes, drakes only breed with drakes. They still make a good combo with the other drakes even if they can't breed with dragons.

Personally, I think the contrast in light to dark will make the Glaucus drakes a great match with Night Glories. They'll make a very pretty checker. I think the poses will set each other off well, too.

Ochres will look good with Glaucus too. The almost gold color will set off the cool blues and whites. Likewise their lack of pattern will set off the highly patterned Glaucus drakes.

Personally, I think the contrast in light to dark will make the Glaucus drakes a great match with Night Glories. They'll make a very pretty checker. I think the poses will set each other off well, too.

Ochres will look good with Glaucus too. The almost gold color will set off the cool blues and whites. Likewise their lack of pattern will set off the highly patterned Glaucus drakes.

Does anyone have those breeding grids to test out how lineages will look?

Thanks for the new releases. They both look great, but I really love the Howler ones. <3

Why, hello, Howler dragon! Where have you been all my life? *cuddles it*

What an elegant little thing you are! I can't wait to mush you up with all the other drakes!

biggrin.gif

Wow, oh WOW was I ever wrong in thinking this release can't be as good as the Fevers and Brutes!

OH MY GOSH THE HOWLERS ARE GORGEOUS! blink.gifwub.gifblink.gifwub.gif

The Glaucus are very pretty, especially the male, but I know I will have to hoard the Howlers. They look so... halloweenish. xd.png

Ooh, I think I just remembered the suggestion thread, the Glaucus is based on the Glaucus atlanticus sea slug, isn't it?

Edited by dustpuppy