TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I hope they'll be common, the Glaucus ones since I might like to try for more later...

I wish the drake rules didn't have to apply, imagine the lineages that could been form if that happened.

I've noticed the last several releases all of TJ's grow up. Does he, un-mature some of them so he has frozen hatchlings of each? (Idle curiosity.)

Ooh, adults! The Glaucus Drakes are very pretty, and the Howler Drake too. I'm impatiently waiting for my hatchlings to grow up.

I've noticed the last several releases all of TJ's grow up. Does he, un-mature some of them so he has frozen hatchlings of each? (Idle curiosity.)

Yes, it's pretty common for him.

Just realized they grew up. Both of them are so pretty! But then again, the mature hatchlings for Howler and immature&mature hatchlings for Glacaus looks pretty as well biggrin.gif Might consider freezing!

I now have four CB pairs of the Glaucus drakes~~ very much in love with them <3

Soo glad I trusted my gut and started out hoarding the coastals. ;___;

Oh wow, these are beautiful *_*

Snagged some more of both and looking forward to growing my collection of these!

I was wondering; is there dragon that eats another dragon? I mean, in real life, some animals eat other animals. Like there should be a natural predator for pygmies and such.

The circle of life yo!

I'm on it =)

*begins plotting*

I love the Glaucus, and Howlers have great anatomy.

Edited by Nakase

Late but yay! New release!

The Glaucus Drakes are so beautiful! *attempts to snag ten of them*

Wow! I love the female glaucus. biggrin.gif And the howlers are beautiful! Thanks TJ and spriters!

Uh...Is it just me or wasn't there two male Glaucus and the middle was supposed to be the female? Because I'm now getting two females and one male...

Uh...Is it just me or wasn't there two male Glaucus and the middle was supposed to be the female? Because I'm now getting two females and one male...

Just you - the male was slower to grow up than the two females, which was causing dimorphism confusion in users who were here when they grew up. I could check my posts, but I do specifically remember the two adults being female and the one male being the slow-grower. =p

Very Beautiful additions!! Well done spriters and thank you TJ for another great release! smile.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters!!

These are two great new additions and I will get as many of both as I can!

Lovely adults but I sooooo love the Glaucus Drakes. WTG spriters! *two thumbs up*

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

*will be starting an army of Glaucus Drakes* They are so beautiful!!! omg. Those colors, the patterns, omg. *bounces*