TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I actually didn't give the eggs that description. ovo But I don't mind it being changed. It's all cool in my book.

I wonder if tj is regretting it then... lol

Very COOL! We have two spriters posting here with us, birdzgoboom and Odeen! Thanks to both for their art!

Congrats birdzgoboom and Odeen, Lovely sprites.

mystyic

Cute hatchling, Odeen. Congrats. (love the chirping)

Ohhh, how sweet! smile.gif It's a little chubby-looking and I always like the sort of blunt heads for some reason - hope it keeps that trait.

Edit: Wait, has the other one hatched?! *runs to gawk*

Edited by Cendaquenta

Such cute little hatchlings. The black one almost looks like a Halloween hatchling.

Chirp.

I just read "It’s moistly white" in the description of one hatchie. rolleyes.gif

Oh god, it's never gonna stop, is it.

I'd like to keep the blue eggs' description if only for the unintentional hilarity. Plus they remind me of my first dragon concept, only I worded it "This egg always seems to be wet" because moist is... well. Yeah.

Ooo the black one hatched! Now I'm happy. Diggin' the red eyes.

"It almost never stops chirping." So cute! Sing for me little hatchy!

Oh god, it's never gonna stop, is it.

Seems like I read too much in this thread. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I know what the first one is!!

I just caught my last two Stripey wet eggs hahaha, another with a great code!

Omg. They are the cutest little things! *Coos at them* I can't wait to see them as adults. I am seriously going to have to horde some of these.

I wonder what kind of drake this second one will turn out to be...

Congratulations to birdzgoboom and Odeen on your beautiful new babies! I actually got to see these hatch, kinda fun, since I often miss the S1s until my own hatch. smile.gif

There goes the second hatchling. No screaming, (un?)fortunately. Thanks, Odeen.

Maybe when they hit puberty wink.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Oh wow, definitely loving the Coast hatchie, the Chirping one is so small and cute biggrin.gif.

Since I label my dragons, I have "moist towelettes CB" saved as a name for the blue ones. Can't wait lol.

Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep. smile.gif

The colour scheme of the first one looks a little familiar to me, but if it was something recent enough to have been around publicly within the time I've been a member, it's likely waaaaay too soon for it to get released.

Edit: Ah, nope. I thought they looked a bit like the Blue-Streaked Dragons, but I was mistaken and anyway the Blue-Streaks are still on the Completed List.

Edited by Cendaquenta

Think I'm going to wait until the hatchlings have grown up to see if I want to get any, but the hatchlings have caught my interest so far!

I'm sure these'll be amazing--Birdz and Odie are very talented artists <3 Can't wait to see the adults, and congrats on the release, you too ^^

Edited by PieMaster

Ooh hatchies *grabby hands* I kinda like them both - maybe they will inspire me to actually breed drakes. Time to wait for S2s. Thanks Birdz and Odeen!

The colour scheme of the first one looks a little familiar to me, but if it was something recent enough to have been around publicly within the time I've been a member, it's likely waaaaay to soon for it to get released.

The colors immediately reminded me of Concorde's Blue-Streaked Dragons, though they're obviously different. x3

*calming breath* I'm feeling much better now. Took a break for a bit, and when I came back I managed to catch 3 'Noisy's and a 'Moist'. :D Now if I could catch two more 'Moist's that'd be perfect~

To those who are still without any, just keep trying and you'll get some eventually. :) It helps to think positive and if you get too frustrated, take a breather and unwind.

Cendaquenta - the color scheme is tickling my memory too, but I can't remember exactly what I saw it on tongue.gif Time will tell for sure.

Snagged a pair of each, the jungle eggs actually took me longer to get for some reason, and there were more people hunting in the coast laugh.gif The white/blue one looks like it's going to be pretty, but I'm super interested to know what the darker brown one will become.