TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I don't see any eggs in any biome.

What happened?

Only the Coast and Jungle biomes are dropping right now. smile.gif

There's a crack in TJ's eggs!

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

I'm so impatient lol. I just want to see the hatchlings.

Oh gosh now I'm just picturing the eggs screaming. xd.png

Oh man, this is just the most hilarious image. Add that to the other eggs being "moist"... xP

I don't see any eggs in any biome.

What happened?

They only show up in Coast and Jungle, and start at the 5 minute mark, but don't stay long.

Actually there was a comment last night from a player who targets release date eggs, so it is a possible trade value for some. I know that I prefer to have eggs from the release date because I like the reminder of when they came out. It's just a different way people play.

Oh, it makes sense when you put it that way. I do enjoy getting the eggs the day they release, but that's mainly because I don't have any other adult sprites to collect (save the ever elusive red dino) so when a new egg comes out I jump on the chance to collect it! xd.png

Just for fun, I went to check out the cave. There are far fewer people hunting the biomes right now, so this might be a good time for anyone who hasn't caught their eggs to try again. :-)

*throws confetti*

I see cracks on the eggs biggrin.gif

Hurry Hatchies start hatching!

Edited by lollipop00

...Oh?

...OH!

/Now/ I understand why there's no credits on eggs! When the eggs hatch - bam, hatchling credits!

(Now reach the 2nd cracking stage, eggies!)

*throws confetti*

I see cracks on the eggs biggrin.gif

Hurry Hatchies start hatching!

Yay! I will likely wake to them now but best luck everyone catching in meantime.

During the midnight releases I'd go to bed and wake up to stage 2 hatchies usually. It's so weird to be able to wait on the babies to hatch!

Come on little guys! Show us how wonderful you are! (Especially you, moist egg.)

If you can't handle the drop, then calm down and wait it out. This was a very easy drop, and I'm sure that complaining will get you nowhere. Try finding something to trade for the eggs when scalpers shove off and move on to their golds and silvers, hm?

It does no one any good to complain about sitting for five hours when it wasn't necessary -- you took the /choice/ to do that, and you should take the /choice/ to wait until a new day comes and try to get the new release then. I'm sure after-school is a fine time to go on DC, once your homework is done. Stalk the forums, find a niche breed, check threads, etc. But whining doesn't make anyone want to gift you anything, which is what I'm guessing your motive is.

Yeah, I was going to gift an egg to the person but then the following posts had me deciding to either trade the extras I caught or gift them to who enjoy the game without the whining on the thread.

On a more safer topic, what's the difference between Drakes and DC Drakes? I thought they were synonymous.

I was able to get all 7 of mine in under an hour between 1pm ET and 2pm ET - focusing on the 5 minute drops (I ended up missing the first 15 minutes of the release due to a cranky 2 year old that wouldn't take his nap...)

While I still prefer the midnight releases (that time is my own and i don't have family obligations to juggle in with releases or worry about whether I will even be home)... so my vote goes for staying at midnight.

That said, once I was able to get to the release - I didn't have any more problem getting eggs than normal (discounting the fact that I couldn't be here as soon as they started dropping). I didn't notice more lag or a significant difference in how many clicks I missed... To me, it was a normal release, except for the fact that there was daylight outside!

Thanks TJ and spriters - the eggs look amazing!

These have to be some of the easiest eggs I've ever caught, and my internet isn't even all that great here at my mom's. I managed to get 2 each, so I'm happy. I'll wait on getting more CBs of them for a while, probably. o3o

Oh gosh now I'm just picturing the eggs screaming. xd.png

LOL! I now have a second name for offspring of the noisy x moist pair, all hail "The Moist Screamer"! xd.png

ETA: I think I'll be seeing that image in my dreams tonight. It's really the spectacle laugh.gif

We should make a concept for a new hybrid: Noisy x Whiptail - the egg will scream and shake!

Would have loved a Noisy x Hellhorse, since those shake violently, but they're already hybrids, so maybe making the sprite also look nice with a Hellhorse and then maybe we can get an active screaming egg from a Thuwed pair in the future :3

Yeas I'm going way to far into my fantasies

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I was able to get all 7 of mine in under an hour between 1pm ET and 2pm ET - focusing on the 5 minute drops (I ended up missing the first 15 minutes of the release due to a cranky 2 year old that wouldn't take his nap...)

While I still prefer the midnight releases (that time is my own and i don't have family obligations to juggle in with releases or worry about whether I will even be home)... so my vote goes for staying at midnight.

That said, once I was able to get to the release - I didn't have any more problem getting eggs than normal (discounting the fact that I couldn't be here as soon as they started dropping). I didn't notice more lag or a significant difference in how many clicks I missed... To me, it was a normal release, except for the fact that there was daylight outside!

Thanks TJ and spriters - the eggs look amazing!

Agree. While I prefer the midnight release, I was able to catch 7 in the first 5-10 minutes. One during the initial drop and the rest in the first 5 minute drop after 1 O'clock..

I was sketchy about the 1pm drop at first as well but I was actually able to get everything in the first 5 minutes as well. I'm sure if this drop pattern stays there will be times were it'll take longer, but I've never gotten eggs that fast before in the past! I was pretty shocked! I even got one egg in the first ever drop at the top of the hour and that's never happened before!

Yes new eggs can't wait to see them as a adult.

I'm enjoying trying to catch the eggs haven't got one yet but it fun.

So I guess I am one of those who are badly out of luck, as I have not even caught one egg yet sad.gif

*wishes the old release time back* With my crappy connection competing against so many people is really daunting.

But still congratulations to everyone who got them and thank you for the release.

Edit: Whoa, sometimes sharing really helps breaking down the block. Now I got three eggs of the brown ones.

Edited by urusta

Agree. While I prefer the midnight release, I was able to catch 7 in the first 5-10 minutes. One during the initial drop and the rest in the first 5 minute drop after 1 O'clock..

It was 1 am when it starts,I just got up to catch one.

If it's a 24 hours drop,that's the same to me.It's easier to catch them than the very beginning of the release.

LOL! I now have a second name for offspring of the noisy x moist pair, all hail "The Moist Screamer"! xd.png

ETA: I think I'll be seeing that image in my dreams tonight. It's really the spectacle laugh.gif

We should make a concept for a new hybrid: Noisy x Whiptail - the egg will scream and shake!

Would have loved a Noisy x Hellhorse, since those shake violently, but they're already hybrids, so maybe making the sprite also look nice with a Hellhorse and then maybe we can get an active screaming egg from a Thuwed pair in the future :3

Yeas I'm going way to far into my fantasies

You are terrible, I think my brain died a little reading this. xd.png

Yeah, this has behaved like a normal release for me, and I got here 2-3 hours after the initial drop.

My sister just caught the last egg she needed. Tomorrow my friend will teleport the eggs she had caught to us and we're all set to raise our babies! wub.gif

Aha! Awesome name! So glad the eggs are finally hatching. I want to see the babies. Slightly off-topic, but the moist eggs are really pretty. I think that the eggs look better and better each release.

Regarding the lag, it was happening for me the closer it got to 2:00 and then petered out just past the hour. I caught my last egg then as well, so I'm not sure how the lag/competition is now.