TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Yeah, cool. 300 windows and no egg.

Three hoorays for the new release time.

Got three blue and one brown before there were none to be found.

Got three each now. Will keep one slot open for later.

Edited by casprrr

None for me. Yet. ninja.gif

Last time was *much* easier.

Ha! 3 of each so far! What beautiful eggs! I must say I'm partial to that stunning bronze/black egg because I adore those colors, but the blue egg is stunning, too. Awesome release! smile.gif

Thanks so much to TJ and the awesome artists! biggrin.gif

Eek, I just wish I hadn't laid all those eggs on Saturday. Now I'm locked for three more hours, not including the darn Tinsel that hasn't even cracked yet.

Oh well. Thanks for the new drakes, TJ and spriters!

One blue one.

I consider this a success given this is the first time I'm actually online when the first eggs drop. smile.gif

Whoo, got two of each happy.gif Thanks!

Wow you know how to catch them! Congratulations! smile.gif

*goes back to stalking the biomes*

Was looking forward to finally getting some new drakes. In fact, my buddy and I were conversing just a few days ago about how it'd be nice to get some more drakes. Grateful for this!

New release time is laggy as hell being in the middle of the day, though. I do miss the midnight releases when the WoW crowd and everyone with their XBox 1's and PS4's weren't online.

And so the madness begins. xd.png

Dakes! That is a pleasant surprise. The jungle eggs look fantastic! biggrin.gif I hope I can catch a pair. Thanks for the release!

Okay, I rushed through feeding and watering, and have to go back and muck after I get some eggs! Drakes! wub.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Omg new drakes! Thank you so much, TJ and artists! ^^

I have three brown ones and a blue one.

Didn't get any in the initial drop, but I don't really care. They're only drakes - I only have about two drakes on my whole scroll currently.

Still, new Drakes is a good thing, and has been a long time coming.

Edited by TheGrox

Thanks for the "release them in the middle of the day when there's infinitely more competition making it infinitely harder to catch and where you'll have significantly reduced time to actually get a Day 1 egg"!

OMG the blue egg is gorgeous! Hah! I saw the coast biome go from 29 viewers to 259! lmao! Oh this is going to be a busy day for the cave. Hopefully the lag monster doesn't come out of hiding.

I'm locked! 4 'Noisy' eggs, and 3 Striped! Sweet! Now I can relax. ha ha smile.gif

Man, I'm glad I caught this early....feeling some lag already. :S

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yay, new drakes! Got nothing from the first drop (didn't expect to really). The eggs are quite pretty, especially the coast ones. smile.gif