TJ09

2014-04-05 - Monthly Release Notice

Maybe it will be a hybrid tongue.gif

Lol, after all the drama, that would be funny cool.gif

Edited by Iside

Maybe it will be a hybrid tongue.gif

That would be neat, why not tongue.gif

everyone! this is a final warning:

Stop chatting and go to the cave central page!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL- only 2 minutes left!

You go to school on Sundays? O.o

censorkip.gif**

It will certainly be interesting to see whether there are more people on on Sunday afternoon/evening (my time) than at midnight/early morning... ^___^;;

It's Monday already for any timezone at GMT+8 and up, and the release time marks Monday for GMT+7 as well.

And the further beyond GMT+7, the deeper the new release time resides within the normal sleep hours to the people living there.

let the 1-minute countdown begin...

You go to school on Sundays? O.o

Speaking as someone in grad school with online classes, I can tell you that one of my courses this semester has a weekly schedule of Sunday-Saturday. So, it is possible for some people to be attending school on a Sunday. Though most people who are noting school are probably already on Monday time.

Gosh, nervousness and stress is coming indoors, >>; I'll probably get caked by the better catchers... but I'm still up for trying!

Happy hunting! Only seconds remain!

Counting down the seconds!

Boy am I not looking forward to the lag... it's bad enough on regular days for me tongue.gif

This is the problem with the DC forums these days. Anyone gives negative feedback or even states their opinion, and they're automatically 'selfish' or 'whining'.

Some very legitimate concerns have been raised about the new drop time, and it seems that the majority of feedback has been negative. With this feedback, TJ can act accordingly for the releases in the coming months, which I'm sure he will.

But yeah, release soon, so let's see just how badly this goes.

It's been like that for years. Part of why I quit DC when I went back to college in 2010. Came back last summer after a friend talked me into playing again to breed for her... lol

O_O Two minutes and 30 seconds, all biomes are empty. I wonder if this is a new record.

Aaaand I didn't get any eggs sad.gif

Yep, the release sucks! Eggs didn't even last 5 minutes, there were more than 250 people in one of hte biomes I was in.

Good luck people who actually thought it woudl be easier to get eggs during this time of day! Y'can't catch what's not there.

Having to go from the main cavern where the map of the bioms is, to a particular biom then ALL the way back to the main cavern in order to return to the biom one was attempting to catch an egg from REALLY kills it for me in regards to being able to catch anything...ESPECIALLY when most of the bioms have 100 - 200 plus stalking them. sad.gif