TJ09

2014-04-05 - Monthly Release Notice

I'm one of those that prefer the midnight(EST) drops, as well as the drops lasting for at least 24hrs.Otherwise I can't wait to see what the new egg'll look like as well as where it'll drop.YAY for a new release on the same day as WrestleMania XXX!!! biggrin.gif

Ugh, that's ridiculous for me. ;_;

2-3am on a school day, liked it how it was before.

Probably won't get any now.

~ Bam

You go to school on Sundays? O.o

censorkip.gif**

It will certainly be interesting to see whether there are more people on on Sunday afternoon/evening (my time) than at midnight/early morning... ^___^;;

censorkip.gif**

It will certainly be interesting to see whether there are more people on on Sunday afternoon/evening (my time) than at midnight/early morning... ^___^;;

It's already Monday in some parts of the world xd.png

censorkip.gif**

I believe they're referring to Monday, actually. The new drops will start at ~1-3am Monday morning for Australia (which iirc is where bambi_2229 is from).

Unless I announce differently, everything related to DC remains on EST.

It's actually kind of nice being able to do things at 9 pm and not being forced to stay up late, although midnight was certainly less likely to interfere with other plans.

TJ posted this in help a few days ago

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry8155709

ok how do I do the quote thing

1pm EST happened 50 minutes ago

1pm EDT is happening in 10 minutes

What TJ needs to say is that events will happen in ET which is current Eastern Time, no matter if it's Standard or Daylight Savings Time.

censorkip.gif**

They are most likely in a later time zone, meaning they are in Monday already, so it would be a school day. That really does suck...

1pm EST happened 50 minutes ago

1pm EDT is happening in 10 minutes

What TJ needs to say is that events will happen in ET which is current Eastern Time, no matter if it's Standard or Daylight Savings Time.

Uh, no, 1 P.M. EST is in 7 minutes. Not sure what clock your on.

*cough* anyways, almost time!

Let's just hope TJ's nice enough to tell us where to find the eggs when he starts the new thread so we don't struggle to locate them. Or at least do like last time and only have the biomes with new eggs dropping new eggs.

For a little discussion before the release- what biome does everyone bet it will be in?

I'm going for desert...

only 5 more minutes...

Edited by derp1

For a little discussion before the release- what biome does everyone bet it will be in?

I'm going for desert...

Hopes high for desert or forest

Well, this is going to be the first release I see from the beginning... being in Europe usually I'm only able to log in 3-4 hours after the beginning.

Let's see how it goes cool.gif

Well I managed to sneak on. I just hope I will be able to grab something fairly quickly. I won't be able to devote my usual amount of time (2 hours) to catching the new releases.

Well, I suppose this is the first time I've been online at the start of a release. Good luck, people! You'll have me to compete with at catching them, so you'll need it... xP

Maybe it will be a hybrid tongue.gif

God I hope not. If it's a hybrid that just means it'll be even more difficult for us to get them because then we'll have to experiment with all our dragons to find it.

Talk about a freaking nightmare.

Good luck to everyone smile.gif

Ditto that! And good luck to you, too =3

Erh, gotta start saving things and closing @~@; (colouring something right now) *Hoping that by closing almost everything there will be a less chance of laptop destruction*

It's almost here, guys... biggrin.gif

~Feathers