TJ09

2014-04-05 - Monthly Release Notice

I definitely liked the midnight release better. It's 10:14 AM where I'm at and right now I'd be catching eggs if I hadn't caught any closer to midnight when they were initially released.

I don't know why he is running the experiment but everyone assumes it is for the player, it might be for the makers sake LOL

[18:11:33] <~TJ09> this new time requires me to wake up at an ungodly hour (at least 9 am). I'm certainly not doing this for me.

^ Something TJ said earlier in IRC... so its definitely not for himself... as he has said

[18:11:33] <~TJ09> this new time requires me to wake up at an ungodly hour (at least 9 am). I'm certainly not doing this for me.

^ Something TJ said earlier in IRC... so its definitely not for himself... as he has said

Since it's not for his own sake I hope he will take time and read all the negative feed back before the next month's drop.

laugh.gif I'm glad he at least thinks it's as ungodly of an hour as I do!!!!!

9am? Ewww, that is an ungodly hour laugh.gif

Just found out I'll be going to the movies when the new release starts...good luck catching to those who will be here, and I'm hoping there will still be eggs left when I get back! smile.gif

Depending on the person, it may or may not be. biggrin.gif For example - I got up today at 7.30am to make waffles for my housemates, and we nommed them around 8.30am, despite it being Sunday. laugh.gif But, then, everyone has their preferred hours of the day and not everyone are early morning people. smile.gif

Poor TJ, though... At least I was making waffles, he's getting up to release new dragons on his adoptables site, which is a lot less tasty of a morning. *sends TJ virtual waffles of support*

At least it wasn't 2:00...

I'm hoping that they'll be adding the Dendrobate Wyvern.  wink.gif

Unfortunately not in this release upcoming in less than 1.5 hour.

I hope for 24 full-drop too, but I'm afraid that it is impossible when TJ may want to control the rarity. If the breed can be caught so easily, that breed will lose magic faster. If everybody can catch what he wants so easily, this game will lose some magic too. sad.gif As a major part of this game is collecting.

It seems impossible to make everybody happy. Just make most people happy, and let the rest feel better next time. wink.gif

Edited by SunSunSun

I hope for 24 full-drop too, but I'm afraid that it is impossible when TJ may want to control the rarity. If the breed can be caught so easily, that breed will lose magic faster. If everybody can catch what he wants so easily, this game will lose some magic too. sad.gif As a major part of this game is collecting.

It seems impossible to make everybody happy. Just make most people happy, and let the rest feel better next time.  wink.gif

But at the same time making new dragons omg, so rare that if you don't get them within the first few hours of release you will never, ever be able to get a cb one is not very fun either.

-and would like to say there are 800+ people in biomes already and it's still an hour until the release.

Edited by Melisande

The release day is for me the only chance to get CB rares.

I only have one CB silver (as a present from a friend) and no CB gold the last 5 years.

My contact to DC is not fast enough and often to laggy.

I only have one or two hours today to grab some of the new eggs - than it is bedtime - because tomorrow its a normal monday with work and school, so I have to get up early.

No problem if the release is 24 hours - than I have some hours tomorrow to get some of the eggs.

Considering how "well" I've been catching new releases the past bunch of times I'm not sure if I'll catch enough for my scroll goals when they drop at a time most users are online. But this is something TJ's is trying out, so we'll see how it goes smile.gif

Either way, if I can get a pair of each breed dropping this time, I'll be happy :3

The release day is for me the only chance to get CB rares.

I only have one CB silver (as a present from a friend) and no CB gold the last 5 years.

My contact to DC is not fast enough and often to laggy.

I only have one or two hours today to grab some of the new eggs - than it is bedtime - because tomorrow its a normal monday with work and school, so I have to get up early.

No problem if the release is 24 hours - than I have some hours tomorrow to get some of the eggs.

I was lucky enough to have a pair of cb golds gifted... but I've pretty much given up hope of ever getting a cb silver or copper.

So wait a second, this release IS going to be a rare? (Unless I missed it...) blink.gif Or are we talking hypothetically? I'm confused...

I guess that works to my advantage. I usually am on for the midnight release, but I couldn't be last night since I had Prom.

So wait a second, this release IS going to be a rare? (Unless I missed it...) blink.gif Or are we talking hypothetically? I'm confused...

No, its hypothetically. We don't know anything.

So wait a second, this release IS going to be a rare? (Unless I missed it...)  blink.gif  Or are we talking hypothetically? I'm confused...

It's just hypothetical at this point. smile.gif

Edit: Not... fast... enough... D:

Edited by pinkgothic

Hypothetically. We never know if something is rare or not at initial release because of the initial flood.

I didn't mind the midnight release because I have another timezone, now its evening here. its not a total disadvantage, but waiting is a pain...

No, its hypothetically. We don't know anything.

It's just hypothetical at this point. smile.gif

Edit: Not... fast... enough... D:

Hypothetically. We never know if something is rare or not at initial release because of the initial flood.

Ah mk thanks guys! lol, I was confused whether I had missed something or not x3