TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

Is it strange that the very first thing I noticed about the post wasn't about the whole 'encyclopaedia' thing, it was about the fact that his name is no longer 'TJ09' and is now 'Sockpuppet Strangler' with a backwards S? xd.png I probably would have fallen for the trick of it wasn't for that little detail.

I would love for this to actually be a thing though ;u;

edit for dA instincts

Edited by rampaging wyvern

So, is this gonna be the only joke, or is somethin gonna happen to the dragons too...?

Really hate April Fool's Day...

Is it strange that the very first thing I noticed about the post wasn't about the whole 'encyclopaedia' thing, it was about the fact that his name is no longer 'TJ09' and is now 'Sockpuppet Strangler' with a backwards S? xd.png I probably would have fallen for the trick of it wasn't for that little detail.

....omg. *dies laughing*

I wouldn't even have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, wow.

edit because wow grammar

Edited by Dimar

Happy April fools day!! I fell hook line and sinker for Dino Cave, which is still active! I will believe this one when I see it in a few months. Edited by Sir Truckula

Wow, a potentially useful feature, so you put it up as a joke.

A++++++

yeah basically

I would love for this to actually be a thing though ;u;[/sub]

You're a fast one. xd.png

I only noticed after a bit because the color drew my eye.

(and then i ran away to make a picture because yes sock twins)

I am so gullible xP I got legitimately excited until I scrolled down a bit, and I didn't even notice TJ's name until I read more comments. This would still be a cool thing to have.

Also, occurrence is misspelled in the subtitle, whoops. SMASHING.

My first April fools with DC, and I thought it was real for all of two minutes...that was fun while it lasted! Lol, but, hey, maybe it will become a real thing lol

Happy April Fool's everyone!

Edited by RueRajaram

Another Sock Play?

LOL.

P.S. Then why not change Sock's name into yours?

Or change everybody’s name to some form of SockPuppet Strangler, like what we've done on descripdoom that day.

Edited by Shelybear

To believe or not to believe that is the question folks. ;D Though if this does turn out true then I'd love to see it.

Hmm...I was wondering what the April Fools prank would be this year xd.png Very nice~.Unless this is actually real,even though it suspiciously overlaps April Fools Day.Actually that would be kinda like a double prank xd.png .I expected prank dragon eggs that don't exist (that may have actually already happened,I don't remember laugh.gif ) or possibly Chicken cave like the prank a while ago about Dino cave.That one got me good,I kept going back to the site and kept trying to register and I couldn't understand why it didn't work xd.png .Ah past me,so gullible...Still am anyways tongue.gif .Happy April Fools day everyone~! biggrin.gif

Not a big fan of this, if its a april fools prank. This one sucks, as I actually want something like this badly, the others I was at least able to laugh at/enjoy.

Well played. Now we know exactly that you reject this kind of feature without ever needing to tell so directly.

Edited by whitebaron

I checked the forum specifically to see the April Fools Day post so...I wasn't fooled. I wish this wasn't just a joke, I was really hoping something like this would be implemented.

On a side-note, I really hate April Fools Day. I don't know, I just don't like being pranked I guess.

Edited by Allspice