TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

Gee, I'm all alone in here right now... nobody else...

TJ, you've done a good one whichever way it goes. People are still going back and forth about whether it is or whether it isn''t an prank, and that's the fun of it, in my opinion, anyway...

Good Job and thank you...

biggrin.gif

edit:

ah, Prince Xanthius is here now as well...

Edited by Husky51

I saw my name and was like wait what? I’m famous enough that people notice when I’m around?!

But no, Husky51 and I are just the only ones hanging out right now xd.png

Edit: also, to stay on topic I am on the fence really, I think it'd be an interesting feature, but unlikely one I'd much use so I won't be too upset if it is really a joke. It is a bit mean to make us so confused about if it is or isn't though!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I would love this feature to be real, but if it's not real I won't mind much either. I'm just going to wait and see if anything happens xd.png

hehe Those are awesome! xd.png

They're awesome! I would not be surprised if TJ himself would use them in his signature ^^

Wow those are fab o3o

Oh, I love these. Even if it's real, the prank still happened.... I'm easily amused it seems

Totally awesome badges!  smile.gif  I hope the new feature is going to happen soon

I love that TJ egg!  Great job on that to the artist.  smile.gif

Thank you all for your kind words, I'm happy you like the TJ egg so much! wub.gif The idea had been floating around in my head for quite some time now, I've just waited for the right occasion to make it. And with this April Fools' Day prank I thought it would be a funny idea to have a gentleman TJ egg as badge.

(I think it even hides a slightly amused smile under that well groomed mustache. xd.png )

April Fools' Day Badge

Tadaaaa .... I hope you like them. wink.gif (for more badges follow the invisible bunny)

user posted imageuser posted image

Got Pranked?: [IMG=http://i58.tinypic.com/14vtp8h.jpg]
TJ09 egg: [IMG=http://i61.tinypic.com/15x39eo.jpg]

Ohhh, I just love this little gentleman !! wub.gif Thank you !

Personally, I think that this is a good idea of how probable the announcement is to be true:

soon TM: 15% less likely (85%)

mentioned on 'april fools': 75% less likely (10%)

posted on 03/31 12:59: 30% more likely (40%)

a lot of users like the idea: 5% (45%)

There's about a 45% chance that TJ is actually going to add the feature, and a 55% chance he's not.

Everything looks so reasonable and trustworthy when put into a formula ! laugh.gif Well then - here's to the 45% ! biggrin.gif

Eh, I'm going to stay skeptical until we get another update or definitive proof. x3

Leaning toward this being real because of how long its been. If so huzzah for the awesome new feature and congrats on the ridiculous Anti-fools day trolling TJ

I like the thought about being able to get little tidbits of info that aren't put on either the wiki or the dragon breed description. But now I'm twitching over the impending April release...:eyes the forum then the cave warily: I just hope I'm not asleep or at work when he releases the newest eggs! xd.png

If this was real I could actually help him with what the research deserves, badges you can get, etc.

If I was better coder I could do even more

Hmm TJ I won't get too excited because this was on April 1st... but it does sound awesome!

Knowing TJ's previous releases, I'm guessing that this will be released, but will have some twist to it unlike how it was initially advertized.

YES.

I mean, if it's real. I'm not so sure about April 1st..

Edited by cheese456

maybe the April Fool's joke is us thinking that this is an April Fool's joke (that it's fake) when actually it's real o.o

maybe the April Fool's joke is us thinking that this is an April Fool's joke (that it's fake) when actually it's real o.o

Plot twist.

Aaww thank you the badge is perfect!!,the other badges are lovely too!

Thank you all for your kind words, I'm happy you like the TJ egg so much! wub.gif The idea had been floating around in my head for quite some time now, I've just waited for the right occasion to make it. And with this April Fools' Day prank I thought it would be a funny idea to have a gentleman TJ egg as badge.

(I think it even hides a slightly amused smile under that well groomed mustache. xd.png )

Nyastara Aww thank you smile.gif the badge is pefect!the other badges are lovely too smile.gif]

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by rachii.xo

So I guess this makes DC Wiki pointless?

what do you mean?

I like the thought about being able to get little tidbits of info that aren't put on either the wiki or the dragon breed description. But now I'm twitching over the impending April release...:eyes the forum then the cave warily: I just hope I'm not asleep or at work when he releases the newest eggs! xd.png

Oh, NO! I am pretty near scroll locked! I hope it doesn't happen until some of what I have hatches!